WHO TO CHOOSE, GOOD GIRL OR SEXY GIRL???

I have a big problem, maybe this board can help me. Last year, i met a beautiful chinese girl in bangkok, and we stayed three weeks together, it was super girlfriend, she did everything for me, even learned bbbj, but was not good at it, she even let me go for soapy massage, but was very angry after, but all together, we had great lovely time, and love was our aim for being together. (she never asked me money, she even spend 5000 baht from here own earned money on me, and bought me clothes, etc... (she can earn only 1000 baht a day, if she have work) and never was a "showgirl". I gave her 10000 baht for our expenses, and she always payd for everything, until the money was gone, then i gave her again, she is like a wife, but full of love. she wants to marry me.

Now, this year, i want to come to bangkok, and like soapy massages super much, or other massages very much, want to go to nana, cowboy, etc... pick up girls in beergarden, and want to feel the "farang experience" to find sexy girl.

I dont know what to choose, for the love girl or for the sex girl experience. On this board i find so much intresting things for the sex girl experience, but i cannot forget the love girl experience also.

it's impossible to make combination for the two.... how to do this, what to choose, who else can give me advice????

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've come to the right place for advice! We'll all have something to say and it will really confuse you senseless, many sleepless nights ahead etc until your brain is emotional mush! All I could possibly say is you are not alone, the lot of us have already been there and have recounted the same scenario...for me and my fellow travelling friend's, it takes at least six decent LOS trips to get one's head together and regain control of your life...you must damage limit yourself in this period though until you resume normal brain function! Try something maybe...on your next trip, grab what you like quickly and make no arrangements to meet old flames...and suddenly the whole thing changes...there will be yet another one to promise your life to, and so it goes on and on and on...take no phone numbers, take no email addresses and arrive in Bangkok an unemcumbered sanuker ready to do the business as it's designed for! :beer:

"the love girl or for the sex girl experience"

Love girl:

They surely exist in thailand but are hard to find, due mainly to sociocultural differences etc........

I would just say that:

Fall in love that is not my affairs, I will be happy for you if it works but if you come crying here afterwards because it failed I will have no mercy.

Sex girl:

Read the nightlife section my dear and have fun.

Hi!

The answer is very simple. You have to choose for your self. Just make sure that you are aware of that both sides are impossible to combine. A lot of punters think they can, but they are fucked from the beginning. The inofficial intelligence service among Thai ladies make the CIA look like indescriminate clods (they don't really need any help for this).

They may tell you that they don't care but trust me they do. Been there don that and avoided tu buy the T-shirt.

regards

ALHOLK

Guest lazyphil

<<Thai ladies make the CIA look like indescriminate clods (they don't really need any help for this).>>

SHOCK!!!!...AHOLK has bought US politics into the thread ::

O.k. Time for some tough love here. Very clearly, you are not ready for one woman only. You still want the wild night life which BKK offers, and this nice girl does not. Thus, you need to not waste her time. I suggest you do the only decent thing...LIE! Got to BKK a few days early, stay at a different hotel, have the wild night life, then call the nice girl, change hotels and go with her. Maybe have a few "late night business meetings with colleagues" and have some more fun.

"...it's impossible to make combination for the two.."

LOSE THIS DEFEATIST ATTITUDE! It is always possible to do this. You can certainly pull off a quick side trip to Lolitas, or an afternoon short time. Remember, you have a meeting, or you need to go to the bank etc...just be ready to fuck when you return, and try not to smell to good, maybe walk around a bit, work up a sweat so as to be appear to have recently showered when you return. It is time you start to learn the game! It is possible to have your cake and eat it to! Just be really careful! Hide all sharp objects, keep a gold bracelet around to give her when the shit hits the fan.

Your worst enemy in this is you. She will say she knows something she doesn't to try and get you to confess, she will play mind gtames, tell you it is ok for you to cheat etc... this is all a game, admit nothing! make a cover story, and stick to it. Above all else, don't take her where you have taken other girls...Avoid those areas...O.k. good luck! I have faith in you, you can pull this off! Go forth and make us all proud, very very proud! :)

Archived