Tokyo here I come!

kamui

Hello Tokyoites,

my flight is not booked yet, but it is almost sure that I am going to Tokyo on July 18 for about three weeks.

My budget is a little bit tight and I am looking for nice, but reasonable place to stay, preferably a Ryokan in Shinjuku/Shibuya area. Does anybody of you know such a place? A western style hotel would do it as well, in case that there are no Ryokans in that area.

Thanks in advance and I hope to see some you Guys from Tokyo soon! :beer:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Dude,

I already feared that the Tokyo crew retired from this board.

---- Hi ThinkTooMut I sent you an PM, are you still there?----

I checked your links and came to the conclusion that a business hotel might be better since the Ryokans you mentioned are still a little bit off the center. Even I love Roykans Tokyo might not be the right place to stay there....

It seems that below 9.000-10.000 Yen it is difficult to find a nice place to stay in Shinjuku-ku/Shibuya-ku.

What do you think about this hotel?

Hotel Sunlite Shinjuku

Luckily I have a Job in California for one week after my stay in Japan and the people will pay the complete round the world ticket and will have some more money for Tokyo left.

I do not know that hotel, can't really say, but the location seems fine. price is OK, too.

BUT!!! if you have got game:

the BEST and cheapest way is to find a babe, and a) stay with her at her place

or B) find a babe, and stay at a love hotel, if you check in after 10 or 11pm, then you can stay (usually until 11am) all night and part of the next morning...

I am talking about NON pay for play gals! just chat them up...

Enjoy

Hi Dude,

I think I will tray this hotel, if I don't like it I will just move on.

I will have some business appointments in Tokyo, but anyway it would be great to chat up girl, even if my ability to speak Japanese has dimished in the last five years.

Thanks again

kamui

maybe you know it is almost better NOT to be able to speak the local lingo (in the short term, I mean)

a girl who is interested in you will try to speak English, a girl who is not, will speak neither English nor Japanese anyway.

the ones that make effort to speak, will also make effort to make you happy.

ne?

Strangely I have never scored well with Japanese girls, probably I always looked at the wrong ones. ::

I will arrive in Tokyo at July 19 and will stay in Japan until August 7. I will not stay in Tokyo the whole time, but except a trip to Osaka I did not made further plans yet.

How about a beer over next week? :beer:

By the way have you ever met other board members from Tokyo?

Kamui ? apologies for the late reply and further apologies that this Dude Le Rude chap is kind of leading you down wrong paths here. I am not into recommending hotels particularly in Tokyo where a shoebox will run you 20,000 JPY a night. However PM me when you are in town and I will make the time to take the beer and even grab dinner once or twice depending on your schedule (and mine, naturally). Perhaps Roppongi-san will find an hour or two from his globetrotting to empty out the sand from his blanket and pail to join us. By the way, the Tokyo Crew is not retired from the board ? we have decided that Golden Week will last all of 2005 this year. Consider us dormant like Fuji-san or Sakurajima's great peak.

But regarding Dude?s ?advice? hahahahahahahaha - oh man, let me collect myself. I have not laughed this hard since Mighty Mouse used to post here ? which coincidentally your writing style, DLR, and your replies ? how do I say this? let me simply state you ARE Mightymouse #2 for me. Since you know so much about Japan and Tokyo, PM me and I will take you for the beer in lovely Ol? Edo. Obviously, I need some training from you regardless that I have a sizable stable which keeps me satisfied. Me and my game, to coin your phrase, obviously can use some enhancement. My treat on the brews superstar. Really, I hope I am wrong about you, I really do.

Kamui-sama ? please do not come to Japan thinking you are the Gaijin White Knight that every J-gal will be bowing down to hoping she will be the fortunate one to receive your acceptance from the thousands of invitations you will undoubtedly be flooded with. And if you do get lucky and find yourself in a J-gal apartment somewhere in Chiba or Machida I doubt there will be room for you and your luggage as most of these gals live in rabbit hutches. And asking a girl to a Love Hotel? risky business my man. Risky business. My statistical evidence shows that only 50% of the girls will say yes to this proposition ? particularly if they have never shagged you before. And the playgals DLR alludes to ? well remember they are just that, playing. Which means they have laid every jughead, Nigerian and a few dozen gaijin as well. As well as DLR. And condoms ? in Japan ? what are those? Fuel and food for thought. :o

So in summary ? see you soon Kamui-san. PM me.

And DLR ? you PM me for those beers. I think I can make it out of my Shibuya-ku cocoon to meet you. Ne?

Archived