The sin sot poll

Central Scrutinizer

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to admit that my english is too bad. I thought "got taken" is the contrary of being satisfied, fairly treated...

Best regards

Hi

I paid 100k

The money was used to help rebuild the family home..(made larger) and A/C etc etc.

The amount was arranged with the sisters and i just handed this over to the parents at a ceremony at the home.

The home will end up with the girls in the long term so i didnt have a problem with the sin sot at all.

Khun Naiv,

Noi speak Angrit liddle bit only oslso 4 Noi "get taken" meen man pay the bar, Noi go wit him. O.k. Not same.

O.k. Y a Farang Man not like pay the Sin Sot? This part Thai trdtion U want lady you mut to pay for lady same go bar same go life Kow Jai Mai? O.k. Noi want you unnerstand.

Paid 1 Mil. Baht, of which half was paid by my parents. My Parents negotiated that amount with the In-laws over a nice dinner with plenty of drinks.

It was more like, you pay 1 Mil. SinSot and a few Baht Gold, and we pay for the whole wedding and the couple gets a house as a wedding present.

Deal was struck easily. Never looked back. Great experience for everyone involved. My parents still talk about it these days.

They sometimes tell people I paid 20000 Euro for my wife, without telling the other parts. You should see peoples faces. :D Priceless...

Si_Saket_Girl said:

Khun Naiv,

Noi speak Angrit liddle bit only oslso 4 Noi "get taken" meen man pay the bar, Noi go wit him. O.k. Not same.

O.k. Y a Farang Man not like pay the Sin Sot? This part Thai trdtion U want lady you mut to pay for lady same go bar same go life Kow Jai Mai? O.k. Noi want you unnerstand.

:bow: :bow:

Archived