Sign language

I can't believe that I'm posting this under my public name, but here it goes.

I just thought that while we're on the subject of rude behavior I'd take the time to point out that with the variety of putried and fowl odors everywhere in Bangkok, a person could break wind almost anytime he wanted and never be detected. One of the great benefits of this unusual and delightful city. wink.gif" border="0

I know what you mean CK and I have to admit to letting rip on numerous occassions!

What would normally be truly melodious and odourous gusset shredders have been emitted totally unnoticed by anyone more than a meter away thanks to the cmaouflage provided by a passing tuk-tuk and a nearby collection of food stalls. The only thing that gives me away sometimes is the smug smile on my face or the odd teardrop engendered by too violent a rattling of the old 'Farmer Giles'.

One word of caution for newbies:

The new found freedom to harumph with total impunity like a herd of rogue elephants whilst walking along a busy thoroughfare can have alarming consequences!

Letting rip with gay abandon (can I say gay on this board?) following a dodgy tom yam kung can have disasterous consequences - i.e. touching cloth big time!(particularly unfortunate if you are wearing shorts at the time). Whilst this may relieve you of any 'kee niaow' tag you may have acquired, it will not enhance your 'hansum man' status one iota.

Be warned by one who knows (and still has the stains in his chinos to prove it)

wink.gif" border="0

Arai wa

[ August 12, 2001: Message edited by: Arai wa ]

quote:

Originally posted by Arai wa:

Yeah, but I've got to tell you CK, you're REALLY pushing your luck when you do it in the elevator going up to your apartment!
crazy.gif" border="0

Arai wa

Oh no my friend, not if I'm by myself and I can leave the gift of a true barbarian for the next person trapped in the lift. laugh.gif" border="0

I know you're joking, but what I'm talking about is when you're out in the street. No need to ever give it a second thought, especially, if you're near any kind of food stall. You've got carte blanche, you can go ahead and toot away and any accompanying sound effects will never be heard above the noise pollution. So, let it rip, boys,and it'll just all blend in. frown.gif" border="0

Archived