Royal Asia Paradise - Any good?

dubbs

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like Nana Hotel is the winner! Now I just have to decide what kind of room I want to get, not that they have too many choices but they have single, deluxe, don't know what that means other than a few hundred more baht but I don't think they will be sold out before I get there so don't know if I should book in advance. If anyone disagrees let me know but I would prefer to go there and see what is available and what I want.

I think this may be the only thing i'll have definately planned out during my trip and see what happens.

Dubbs

I can't say about September, you never know, it IS a popular place. but my buddy has had the bad experience of NOT making reservations, then having to drag his bag around looking for a place.

book in for a day or two, then you can extend or change hotels as you want...

what time are you arriving? late? early? late, book the room then you do not have to deal with it.

go for the deluxe at first, downgrade later if you feel it is not a value.

Did you see the EXCELLENT post with the pics of the Nana deluxe rooms in another, older thread??

if you show up and Nana does NOT have a room, you can always go to the most crappy Rajah hotel for a sorrowful night among the mold on the walls... :: absolutely they always have rooms. but the Rajah is a total shithole. NOT RECOMENDED!

The perfect place for a newbie or an old hand...

What to expect??

'the stuff that dreams are made of' :)

walk accross the street, you have nanaplaza. Gogo bars up the wazoo, walk into the frigging parking lot, you have freelancers. walk next door, you have daytime beer bars with plenty of chicks, walk accross Sukumvit, you have Soi 1 plaza.

just to name a few that are LITERALLY 30 seconds away from the lobby of the Nana Hotel.

seriously, book online before you get there, it is a popular place!

::

Archived