BGs enjoy sex?

junglesoup

You have to ask yourself what categorizes enough?

If they stay with you, and want to continue seeing you, how can you tell yourself you aren't giving the girls "enough money". If they need more money then you are giving, they will stop seeing you and go with the walking ATM.

You aren't going to be going "solo" with any of these girls, they are after all bar girls. Giving them more money won't change that. My thoughts are that they like the have a break from the older walking ATMs and are refreshed at going out on the town with the younger men, even if they aren't earning as much, or any $$.

So please do explain trooper :) I'd be happy to hear you explain your views on this instead of just the basically 1 liner. Now keep in mind that I do understand that as you get older that obviously changes, but try to keep it in perspective of a younger guy among these ladies ;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just think that breaking a girls heart and making her loose her income is not worth the ego trip. They appreciate the break from the usual sex tourists but if you REALLY wanna make them happy give them reasonable amount of cash as well if you are not thinking about serious relationship with the girl. That's just my opinion but I gues many others share it with me.

But there's no doubt that they enjoy sex more with a good looking guy close to their age :)

Thai girls can be very trusting as they are naive. I have seen a guy have his face slashed with a broken Heineken bottle because he thought he was too good looking to pay. The girl's argument: he'll have to pay now for the rest of his life.

Other girls think that you will see them alright before you leave. They take you on trust and when shitheads fuck them over because they think it is clever, they ruin it for the next guy as they turn the trusting impressionable Thai girl into a hardened bitch.

Oh, and by the way, if you took a girl from one of my bars and didn't pay, I would run to the hills as fast as possible if I were you. I won't even go into detail what awful things would, not could happen to you.

Most girls need oral stimulation to really orgsm. And how many of you here will do that for a BG? I won't. I read that only 20% of women can come during vaginal intercourse only and thats probably what most customers are giving them. If you want the girl to enjoy the experience, give her some attention, not really the oral kind, but any kind of foreplay. Kissing, fondling or whatever. You might not enjoy it, but it goes a long way and she'll definitely remember you.

'Most girls need oral stimulation to really orgsm. And how many of you here will do that for a BG?'

me for one,if a Girl doesn't want me to do it then i just say bye and move on.

and of course the same applies to them doing the same to me.......

I see your point here... It is still naive! BG work in a bar to make money not go with handsum men for free! The girls expect some money not the 1000s they want from the other fat, ugly farangs! You sould always give girls you BF some money. I've taken hundreds of ladies from bars for 500 to 1500 baHT! They always tell me most men give them more but It was ok for the price I paid...The handsum part and being young!

Don't be foolish about another person and their view on money...when they are poor...realy poor! Don't think that they don't need or care about money, they are after all BG's and in it for money for some reason or another! Why boast about shorting some poor girl 12 to 35 dollars after you already fucked her once... You sound either stupid or naive to the point of insult! But hey, you'll get yours...just wait! Keep it up and you'll end up in some gutter...fucked up! It happened to me!

SkiBum

Might as well get over yourself now becasue it is bound to happen sometime ::

Pay the girls laddie. :) IF they are BGs. But if they are civilians, I go for all of the freestyle loving possible. But bear in mind as TG you eventually WILL pay one way or the other :: They have that innate ability. :: :) :)

Enjoy :)

Why boast about shorting some poor girl 12 to 35 dollars after you already fucked her once...

-------------------------------------------

Without bringing in the fact that Weird might be a troll, he did not say they were poor or got shorted by him. There are a lot of girls, usually the fine ones for a 21 YO guy, who make enough to have prerogatives as to who they want to shag for nothing. It's a vast scene, not every girl fits the poor shorted profile.

If he was to live off them, like a leech, that would be a different matter, though, but still their prerogative, as unrealistic as we may find it and disapprove of.

Archived