BGs enjoy sex?

junglesoup

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do Thai BGs enjoy sex?

Good question. The answer is some do, and some don't.

But the one's who do, I've found only in the freelancer market. I mean the one's who truly enjoy it. And are insationable.

The rest are fickle, in that it's a druggery, but sometimes can get into it. Full-time bargirls and masssage girls think of it as 'work'.

Part-time freelancers and 'good girl's' are always more receptive to 'getting off'. It's not so much a job to them, as an endevore into the sexual aspect. It's more about the sex than the money. As opposed to their counterparts.

HT

With all the so called talent and handsum men here... You might think a simple word like g-spot might come up! If you know how to please women they are pleased and enjoy your methods. Many of you haven't a clue how to please yourselves or others...you just jack-hammer away! Sounds fun. Now a simple hint: 11 oclock...and some fore play! Figure it out and it will change your BG's fun! Want a lesson on how to fuck... www.I'mawhoremongerwithoutaclue.com

Girls can like sex and enjoy it with any man if you know how to please a women...simple! You can be young and handsum and very bad in bed!

Another question: Do BG's enjoy rough sex?

SkiBum

Depends on the bar girl, some will get warm if you spend the time, I don;t want to spend the time doing that, besides, nothing worse than sticking a finger up her to find a g spot and all you get is old spoof ARGH

A few like rough sex, which surprizes me, definately most don't though.

DOG

Archived