AIDS Testing-What You Won't Read About

BTW my friend's roommate went home to Kalasin to die. She used to work in beergarden. She didn't insist on a condom, even she knew she has been HIV+ for years. She is 24, quite pretty. Are there really so few HIV+?[/QB]

Iuytrede--Seriously now, we may disagree on things, but if you'll send me an address or email address for your friend's roommate, I will send her information that will show her she does not have to die. Help me save her life.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by Beelzybubb:

BTW my friend's roommate went home to Kalasin to die. She used to work in beergarden. She didn't insist on a condom, even she knew she has been HIV+ for years. She is 24, quite pretty. Are there really so few HIV+?

Iuytrede--Seriously now, we may disagree on things, but if you'll send me an address or email address for your friend's roommate, I will send her information that will show her she does not have to die. Help me save her life.[/QB]

I am sure that most people on this board have got the sense to see right through you.

Giving someone false hope at a time like that is despicable.

[ December 22, 2001: Message edited by: Roger ]

[ December 22, 2001: Message edited by: Stickman ]

good luck with the life saving beelzebub , you are obviously a very caring person ,but who says she wants your help anyway ??

what are you gonna do examine bumps on her head? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha .

maybe she is at one with her demise & is looking forward to leaving the horrors of this world . this seems about as likely as her wanting a looney farang offering her immediate salvation & a free set of steak knives , hanging around at the foot of her death bed. smile.gif" border="0

a quick note, I'm sure Frequent Flyer made a typo when he wrote, "It cost B7,000 instead of the usually B500 test for the ANTIBIOTICS but can detect the virus within days of infection.

Sounds like he meant ANTIBODIES.

Iuytrede: can you give us any more info or links in regards to your mentioning, "What you are talking about is called PEP = post exposition prophylaxis. PEP is started as soon as possible, within 2 hours (!) after exposition. PEP is considered useless if started later than a couple of hours after expostion.

k11fan: Sorry that I misread the post and thought it was written by you blush.gif" border="0

Originally posted by Roger:

[QB]I am sure that most people on this board have got the sense to see right through you.

What's wrong with giving someone hope? You may think it's false but others think it's true. She's going to die anyway, the AIDS medicines apparently aren't saving her. What's wrong with giving her the information that many of the most distinguished scientists in the world think she does not have to die? This information already has saved many people. Hope is a very powerful thing and the mind controls the body to a tremendous extent.

Letting someone die when there is information that might save her...in my book that's beyond despicable.

The offer is still open. Surely she has an email address???

quote:

Originally posted by Beelzybubb:

Originally posted by Roger:

[QB]I am sure that most people on this board have got the sense to see right through you.

What's wrong with giving someone hope? You may think it's false but others think it's true. She's going to die anyway, the AIDS medicines apparently aren't saving her. What's wrong with giving her the information that many of the most distinguished scientists in the world think she does not have to die? This information already has saved many people. Hope is a very powerful thing and the mind controls the body to a tremendous extent.

Letting someone die when there is information that might save her...in my book that's beyond despicable.

The offer is still open. Surely she has an email address???

yes of course, you gonna tell her that she won't have to die from skincancer or tuberculoses or whatever other desease she suffers from because "mind controls the body".

what is the next lunacy you come up with, that you are the reincarnation of jesus F. christ?

I reckon he has a got a big bottle of snake oil .

Surely there are other types of boards for folk like this .Boards for folk who's main interest is diseases.

You should have to make a minumum number of posts about serious topics like : sodomy , cheap eoro whores , black whores , russian whores , rimming , fisting or the like , before you can start these joke topics on nanaplaza .

But maybe this is the reason he is after her addresss , he justs wants to get one last bang before she departs the ol' mortal coil . As long as he posts a trip report i don't mind!

smile.gif" border="0

@ vtombrown

PEP has been used for several years. In the beginning it was just AZT, now it is usually AZT + protease inhibitors for one month after exposition to the virus, starting immediately.

The effectiveness has never been proven, this is why not everybody agrees with the usage of protease inhibitors (which do have considerable side effects).

For the same reason PEP is usually only recommended if the reference case (ie the potentially infecting person) is definitely HIV+. Very few (mostly American) doctors recommend PEP after exposition to a high risk person whose HIV status cannot be determined (case of the broken condom). Thai hospitals are willing to do it if the patient wants it.

PEP is not cheap (about 1000 USD). Some Thai hospitals will give AZT only for 5 days and call this PEP. For microbiological cosiderations this is considered useless.

WA , isn't it funny?? It just makes me laugh to think that some people would rather think about disease , when they could be thinking of f%$king thai sweet ass!! Each to thier own I guess , but I agree this is not the place for it , we are pioneers on the fronteir of sodomy , not disease loving fetishists.

[ December 26, 2001: Message edited by: zoot ]

Archived