Dress for Success or as Tourist?

Pat_from_Jersey

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALHOLK said:

Hi!

even bar girls prefer, imo, punters with the better dress code.

The comments from the girls are that I should dress like this more often.

A recent UK survey of birds asking them what type of men are the sexiest had Fireman in poll position (poll/pole gedditt???).

Wonder what a similar poll of Thai birds would show. Maybe they like Firemen too? P'raps it's time to dig out the old flame retardant slacks and big chopper? :D

as if they just rolled off of a beach in Pattaya

----------------------------------------------------

ahaha, JJ, you remind me the time i was in grubby clothes (no Trink though ::), starting from Silom/Rama4, and by the time i reached Patpong, thanks to the stalls along the way, i ended decently dressed up for less than 500 bahts! ::

Being devastatingly good looking probably go's the furthest

-----------------------------------------------------

Naaah... IMO, Being (not devastatingly) fat, and plain looking is a surer bet. It's the smiling bid Buddha syndrom, fat people eat their full, which simply projects an aura of affluence and easy-goingness. Handsome guys a distant second.

I know! :( ..... ::

Hi Pat,

I think smelling good is much more important. You can look great, but if you smell bad to them, then forget it, whatever you are wearing as clothing. Smelling good is the #1 first issue. If you can improve on that with great looking clothes, then fine. But that don't mean squat-shit, if you don't smell good to them.

I can't stress that enough to you. They could care less, beyond good hygiene, in the end. You have to meet that test first, before they will concider looking beyond.

That's my experience anyway

HT.

Looking and smelling clean is the absolute number one thing you can do. Next is having a pleasant attitude...that will keep them in your company just long enough until they ask for that ladies drink.

Wearing nice clothes is not a necessity unless say going to a real disco where you are intending on meeting a non-hook girl who might actually have a real JOB.

ALHOLK said:

Hi!

even bar girls prefer, imo, punters with the better dress code.

This holds true for Pattaya as well. I normally dress for the beach when I'm here but on a few occasions I have gone to bars while dressed for going to the air port. I always dress well well when I fly home as I think this will increase my chances of a free upgrade. The comments from the girls are that I should dress like this more often.

regards

ALHOLK

You were dressed down last night but still had the girls all over you :D

Archived