I'll save the next dance for you

happyfarang2547

I "met" a beautiful Thai lady (29) on BKK Chat and we moved the conversation to MSN. She is lovely, probably most would consider her a strong 7 or an 8, but not a "stunner". We chatted for quite a while and eventually the conversation got around to the place I'm most interested in..meeting in person.

It seems she is a good girl who has a job as a switchboard operator at a hotel and works 13:00 to 22:00. After work she likes to dance at Angels Disco sometimes. She is a "regular Thai Girl", has a regular job but is in a pinch financially at the moment, so she offers a service by where she will accompany a gentleman to his hotel room and "do a sexy dance" for him as she removes her clothing. There is no touching allowed and the fee is 1500 B for an hour. There is no possibility of anything more because she says, "I'm just not that kind of girl". The point of absolutely no touching is emphasized again and again. So, we chat some more and the price is negotiated to 1000B for 2 hours of dancing with one pee break, which she asked for. The pee break is to be private and I would not be allowed to watch. I said, ok we can do this but I'll bring another girl and we'll have sex with you doing an exotic dance in the background. I've never done that before but the idea came to me and it seemed like an interesting twist. She said no though because she has never been naked in front of a girl.

Your opinions please. Mine is she gets a guy all hot and bothered and suggests there may be a possibly he can "deflower" a "regular girl" for the right price. Here this poor bloke sits naked, hot, and in the presence of a beautiful naked woman whom he connot touch and all that stands in his way is a lousy 10000B. Where the hell is my wallet??

Another concern I have is that since "no touching" was emphasised many times, if sex did take place she could claim rape and extort even more money.

Maybe this is what she says it is but with all the beautiful women in BKK willing to do quite a lot for 1500B or even 1000B, I cannot imagine anyone pays her for her services as offered.

You are kidding here right? No way you are this nieve, this dumb right? You've been here long enough to know... Plain and simple she's some type of whore with an angle. Either she does this occassionally for guys dumb enough to pay, and doesn't fuck because she got her money, or she gets the guys hot and then demands more money from them. Or 3rd option, she is a katoey, pre or post op...(pre op difficult if she strips compleately). In any senario, whore, plain and simple, not a "nice girl" no fucking way. And I seriously doubt she is a virgin.

Believe her story, and I have land for sale on Sukhumvit, I'll sell you dirt cheap. I also know some beer bars for sale, they make really good money, the owner is just tired of selling beer and wants to retire...

No, I'm not kidding in respect to the story. The conversation actually took place as described.

No, I didn't buy the story. A girl "is that kind of girl" (the kind I like and am grateful for, and appreciate to no end), as soon as she takes off her cloths. She has a brilliant angle though and someone totally new would probably bite. Thanks in large part to this board, my second trip that begins in a couple of says will be free of the pitfalls I experienced the first time around.

happyfarang2547 said:

She has a brilliant angle though and someone totally new would probably bite.

I think even a total newb could put 2 and 2 together on that one. Bonking a girl all night vs. watching one do a 2 hour strip tease for the same price.....hmmm, tough decision. I bet the OP still goes and meets her. :grinyes:

Quite simple, really. "She" is really a Board member or other male faarang taking the piss out of you for grins. I know a number of guys who get their kicks pretending to be a Thai girl on Bangkok chat. That's why I never bother with it.

Archived