Bumrungrad, Soi 49, or?

I heard that Tyler kept demanding more nitrous, and that when his temporary crown was on and his cavity filled, he immediately stumbled across the overpass and shagged a girl at Biergarten. It was so good, that he has been secretly buying nitrous-filled baloons from Dr. Ladda's receptionist, and then shagging while taking drags from them, ever since. Don't expect to see another post from him any time soon laugh.gif" border="0

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tried calling her, but it was 9am there and she was not coming in till 11:30, now that is banker hrs to be sure. I am going to see her next Monday first thing. Let my wife drop me then pick me up. I have a cracked tooth, and need a deep cleaning.

Bill

I appreciate you all, oh my dental insurance will pay their share. Now that is some great news..

• 1 month later...

Tyler_Durden,

I had the same problem two nights ago in farang-land. While eating, one of my tooths broke off and today I went to an emergency dentist. frown.gif He told me, I will need a crone, but I don't have an offer yet.

My question is: Since I am hopefully going to LOS on July, 15th., do you think, it is worth waiting and then going strictly to Soi49 dental clinic or would you prefer doing such a work in farang-land?

- How your experience at Soi 49?

- What was the name of your dentist?

- How much did you pay?

- How long did the procedure take (your other dentist told you about 2 weeks)?

Thank you very much!

Archived