Bumrungrad, Soi 49, or?

Just an older persons opinion. I know all that work in the US would cost much more than that. Root Canals alone are I believe in the $500.00+ area, work like you are describing would be over a grand without insurance I think.

Bill shocked.gif" border="0

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tyler,

That is easily a $2,000++ bill hear at home! So I would get it done! Infection can set in, so can further decay because the "soft" part of the tooth is exposed, this happened to me, and was not pretty of cheap, even with insurance!! I had work done a while back at soi 49, it was an o.k. deal. A friend of mine went to DR Ladda and was pleased. He is a bigger wus then you smile.gif" border="0, so I am sure you will get through it o.k. Don't wait, as you may end up losing it anyway, and having to spend big bucks here in the states!! Good luck, you can do it!!!!

Yes,

Dr. Ladda does have a telephone number.

Unfortunately, when I had to return to

The States (my mother is gravely ill),

I left her business card with my wife,

who had her wisdom teeth (both on one

side ... one side at a time is her advice)

extracted recently. Now, I really like Dr.

Ladda because she offerd Fon a job to help

her deal with the lonliness. The job is

related to selling some American cosmetics;

and, apparently pays quite well.

Sorry I got off the track there (my heart &

half of my mind, what's left of it), are still in Bangkok! You should be able to obtain it from someone (via Private Messenger on this forum)who has seen her. If you don't get results, let me know, and I will obtain itfrom my wife. wink.gif" border="0 Chok dee

[ February 21, 2002: Message edited by: New Petchburi Pete ]

To All:

I just had a front tooth repaired by Dr. Ladda. A great denist and close to Nana area. I broke a front tooth crown while eating an icecream bar. Not much tooth left. Did root canal, pin and new crown for $323. A great job. Would have cost $1200 to $1400 in US. They have a cheaper crown $100 less, but went for the 9,000bt crown, no pain. Highly recommend her, seemed better then most US denists. Have phone # in room and will post.

Bigcat6969

Archived