Australian and American die of partying to hard:

SiamIAm

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heh. As a Yank with 2 hollow legs I'll have to take exception to this! :D I've drank a few Aussies under the table in my time sir!

:drunk::beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :D Cent

Sounds like a challange for the "Surin Marathon" in December hahahaha !! (As long as it's not Chang festival mark 11)

Think I best start some serious training or I too could end up as another "under the table Aussie"....second thought I may even get there...during training....wouldn't be the first time an Aussie has drunk HIMSELF under the table.

Chock dee Dumsoda :beer::clown::beer:

When I was in the Army -- as a sergeant -- I drank the lieutenants under the table one night. I staggered home on my own power, whilst the lieutenants had to be carried home. I won, I won!!!

Problem was the next day they were up and about ... and I felt like last week's shit warmed over in a microwave.

No more contests for me after that. :(

Dumsoda,

Hahahahahaha. No worries mate. I'm a bit past my prime guzzling days and am a lightweight drinker now. Haven't kept in practice. (You truly can build up an immunity to the booze if you practice daily.) Drink but a few beers a week and a shot now and then, or a glass or two of wine with a meal. I'll bring back a couple bottles of my favorite Irish single malt whiskey though for us to enjoy when you hit Surin. Couple shots/snifters and a couple cold beers and we'll be set up like lords of the castle. :)

I despise hangovers now-a-days really. Last for days it seems now. Not the young dumb whippersnapper any more, and probably that's a good thing. But I still enjoy a tipple now and then. :beer::up:

Cent

Archived