Anal lick itch

I once had an absolutely scorching case of anal itch - I thought it was this wench I had defiled a day or 2 before , however upon closer inspection I found a locust had become wedged up my sphincter!! Maybe a closer inspection is warranted here.Or a dose of incetiside.I use "baygon" before every big nite out after that experience.

Hi,

Splunge, someone already asked me to warn you after your bloody bedsheets post. I decided to let it slip then.

Now, however, I see that you are posting more of this crap (I believe this is the 3rd thread?). Even though you say it is a legitimate question, seeing your trackrecord, I have my doubts.

So, please stop posting stuff like this. It is juvenile and gross, and I really don't think there is any place for it on this board.

Sanuk!

quote:

Originally posted by Khun Sanuk:

Hi,

Splunge, someone already asked me to warn you after your bloody bedsheets post. I decided to let it slip then.

Now, however, I see that you are posting more of this crap (I believe this is the 3rd thread?). Even though you say it is a legitimate question, seeing your trackrecord, I have my doubts.

So, please stop posting stuff like this. It is juvenile and gross, and I really don't think there is any place for it on this board.

Sanuk!

KS,

I sometimes try to make light of matters that are obviously embarassing to me, and perhaps to others. I would like to think that one purpose of a board like this, particularly under the Health forum, is to discuss matters that perhaps many people can share--but would not be willing to talk about sitting around a bar with their friends. You know: someone makes a "joke," hoping someone will pick-up on the tone and say "Well, maybe you're joking, but then again, maybe you aren't, and you're too *embarassed* to come right out and say it". This is why a board beats a bar sometimes.

Was it the "Shit Happens" post? C'mon, please read it in context. I'm trying to make light of an unlight matter.

I think you would also agree that many people post "bursts" of threads, because many things are coming to "a head" with them at certain times; then they shut up and lay low for a while.

You might also agree that some of the threads I have begun in the past two weeks are deadly serious, without a wit of anything that could be deemed offensive or such.

They *are* legit posts, there is no attempt to be "gross". Juvenile, maybe, because being old sucks. Some people can see the humor in it.

KS, it's your board, so ban me if you deem necessary. But I think it would be most unfortunate. For me, certainly. For others, perhaps. Don't judge a man on the basis of a few statements that you might consider "questionable". With a little patience, people will discern my tone and then be able to separate the wheat from the chaff (that's why you make the distinction between "newbies" and "regulars", yes?).

I have seen some stuff on this board that really roils me, and I just roll with it. I don't think I'm alone in that regard.

Archived