WORST MAMASAN?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She ripped me and my friend off so she's a bitch. You think she treats everyone the same??? no not likely so my opinion of her is based on how she treated me and my friend. Fact she ripped us off.

Ha ha. good mamasan for them not good for me. I took a girl from there and even paid her. [No names please - KS], there you go I remembered one. There is a girl in there who does the shows but never seems to want to be BF'ined or at least shag. I met up with her after closing and we wnet to Nana disco together but she wouldnt come back to the hotel. I rarely see her sit with guys. she's really short, ha ha that'll help. her ears stick out like jumbo ears really long hair. anyone know the deal with her?

sorry forgot to answer. didnt complain because we thought it wasnt worth it over 300 or 400 baht and we wanted to go in there for the shows or even take a girl. my friend had a polite word to her and i was ready to give her a serve but my mate is always very understanding of these things and just says dont worry about it better to keep the peace.

Archived