WORST MAMASAN?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BigRichard said:

Mamasan wotrk for gal then want big cut - Baracada Cowboy pissed me off as had one fo the bitches grab hold of gal behind my back and warn her off!

Si Saket Girl!!! did you disguise as a farang punter and also changed your username????

Evel_Penivel said:

I thought hand simian got it for free, why would he be worried about mamasans?

But actually, guys, it's pretty clear now, even though I haven't practiced what I preach - DNFTT

Damn your eyes, I was going to use the hand simian line! Well, congratulations, and it serves me right for being lazy. Great minds think alike, fools never differ, as they say.

The only issue now is the identity of the genius behind the hand simian mask. Arai Wa/Scarf Man, perhaps? Maybe I should start a poll.

soi_hound said:

But get this, from getting "stunners" for free to now paying for short girls with "ears that stick out like jumbo ears"... oh my, what happened handsimman?

actually i never said i get it for free EVERYTIME, i said i was getting many freebies. if im sitting in a bar and i like a girl i usually meet her after work or if its early and im ready to go ill pay the BF and if she wants money ill usually pay 1,000 S/T or L/T depending on how things went etc etc. Suzy wongs is not the place to get freebies though. :banghead:

Evel_Penivel said:

I thought hand simian got it for free, why would he be worried about mamasans?

But actually, guys, it's pretty clear now, even though I haven't practiced what I preach - DNFTT

anyone who goes into a bar regardless if they even take a girl from there still has to put up with the mamasan. order a beer and you can get ripped off so it has nothing to do with getting freebies. perhaps all this aggression at me comes from the fact no attractive girl has ever given it to you for free? paying top dollar is starting to piss you off is it?

handsimman said:

Ha ha. good mamasan for them not good for me. I took a girl from there and even paid her. [No names please - KS], there you go I remembered one. There is a girl in there who does the shows but never seems to want to be BF'ined or at least shag. I met up with her after closing and we wnet to Nana disco together but she wouldnt come back to the hotel. I rarely see her sit with guys. she's really short, ha ha that'll help. her ears stick out like jumbo ears really long hair. anyone know the deal with her?

well with tons of girls having the same name...it's hard to tell if any 1 else from here had her

i did BF'd a chick named [No names please - KS] from Suzi on my last trip

had some attitude, but was crazy in bed

didn't really look at her ears tough , i do remmber she was a great fuck and she spoke english really well

Actually I think I know who you are referring to.

Suzy Wong is one of the better run bars in Soi Cowboy. Kinda hard to have a problem there but it can happen anywhere.

I think some girls are more interested in finding a husband/boyfreind/sponsor than getting drilled every night.

She spoke good English, right?

she was a girl of few words. a very quiet person too. obviously hard to describe her in comparison to the others which is why i mentioned the ears and the fact shes very short, the shortest there (at the time of course maybe thats changed now). the ears a definate giveaway though. shes got a great little body on her. actually shes got a bit of a horsey walk, you know like a cowboy gait i remember that too.

Archived