ikkrang trip report part 1

Encore

I suppose these past two weeks require a trip report, although I already posted several of my experiences over this time. Maybe I'll try to just fill in some gaps. this is partly for my own benefit, so when I get too old to partake anymore, at least I can refer back to my memories.

I arrived Saturday two weeks ago, on an unexpected mission, that took longer then initially assumed.

The first two days of my stay, circumstances limited my exploration of sanuk to daytime entertainment, hence my sortie to Tulip, sufficiently documented in the thread of that name. Occasionally, when I had only a short window of opportunity, I'd make a dash for Lolita, which's great attraction is it's opening hours, proximity, and the ability to get what you want in minimum of time when you're in a hurry.

There, my favourite cutie didn't work days, so I reverted to the one with the slight facial flaw, but she makes up for that by her sweet nature, and keenness to please. My first bout with her was simply a BJ, which she gracefully delivered after having stripped naked and enjoyed some munching on my part.

When I came back a few days later, I requested the ST room for full service. When we got there, it was occupied, and we had to resort to a curtained off corner. On 2nd floor renovations were going on, so we used the room on the third floor, a smallish room next to the ST room. Ensconced in the far corner, we proceeded to administer oral first aid to each other, first sequentially, then simultaneously. She does that well, and seemed to enjoy the reciprocity. Just when we had progressed from there to full engagement, her humping away eagerly on top of me, the door opened (we were behind a curtain) and a couple came in, partly disrobed, and a BJ got underway. His head behind the curtain appeared to be about a foot away from mine, and her busy mouth about the same distance from me. This slightly put me off my stride. Just as we reversed roles, and I mounted my companion, the door opened again, and another couple entered. Another curtain was closed. More sucking sounds, now it seemed in stereo, kind of 'surround sound'. Our own rhythmic squelching noises added to the chorus, eventually leading to a crescendo on our part, with her moaning loudly, and me releasing breath.

A plopping sound when I retreated. We couldn't stop giggllng. She cleaned me with her tissues, I finished my Singha, and we dressed. Behind the two curtains, the action was hotting up, judging by the sounds. We decided it was time to go, then realised our access was blocked on both sides, by actions going on behind the curtains, no way out. I couldn't stay much longer, so eventually, our neighbours reluctantly gave us right of passage, and we tiptoed past a head bobbing up and down, and a bloke with his eyes closed and his face screwed up. I hope I made it last longer for him by intruding on his privacy.

It was not the most comfortable way to have sex on those couches, and next time, if ST room is closed, I'll resort to only a BJ, or go elsewhere.

Next day, I was still rather exhausted, so went to Tulip in the afternoon for only an hour. I knew two shots were beyond my reach anyway, so an hour was ample time. My toes were getting stronger, and she appreciated the pedicure I had for her benefit.

Finally let off the leash for evening time, my first night I met up with Newbie girl in Rawhide. reported elsewhere. that was a ST in penny Black. I fully intended to take her again some later date for a LT, but it never eventuated.

The first few days, I'd grabbed every daytime opportunity, and the first three days fully off the leash, i accelerated. Took my old friend Noi (Notso) for a LT, she's steady and dependable, and comes like a train when i blow the whistle. But i decided to let her go in the morning, lest she'd become too familiar like previous times, and simply stays on indefinitely.

Later that day, one more Tulip visit, equally satisfying as previous times. That night, a great time with a medium looking gal from a SC bar i don't remember, I ran out of power before going to sleep, but she insisted at finishing me off with her hands, sterling performance. next morning, I had recovered, and round two was more succesful.

The next night, less satisfying. Got hit upon by a very hot behaving gal at MN, who proved in bed to be a bit of a starfish (See the ?End of Midnite? thread). Unless I find any of my past favourites back, I think I?ll stop BF?ing from there.

Next afternoon, i passed by Akane Chitlom, and decided that being as exhausted as i was by then, a bath and BJ would be merciful. For the first time in my experience there, it was only mediocre. I accidentally booked S3 rather then S4, and missed out on my salt scrub. Then, back in the room, she disappeared for about ten minutes, letting me cool my heels (and the rest of me in a slightly over airco'd room. When she came back, the oil massage stopped at my waist, then she proceeded to slide and tickle me with her breasts, and fairly rapidly progressed to a blowjob. initially, it was sans-condom, but as soon as she's blown some life into me, she insisted on putting it on. that cooled my already modest ardour, and I started loosing my tone. She said "oh, come already, i said, NO!

I told her to turn around with her bottom towards me, take off the condom, and apply a lot of oil. She understood, and proceeded to give me an adequate HJ, while allowing me to slip past the tissue of her knickers with my hand, and diddle her. That contact seemed to revive me, I considered getting the condom back on, and getting her to continue the BJ, but decided her hand actually felt better in direct contact then her mouth through rubber, so I let her continue, and finished with a surprisingly pleasant rush. She disappeared again for seven minutes this time (I timed her, and we ended up down stairs nearly ten minutes ahead of time. Altogether, dissapointing. But it was the first time in five visits that it was less than excellent, so I accept it as a one-off. But altogether, two duds in a row, and my mood was not being helped by the fact that my libido seemed to be waning a bit. It just seems a waste of spending rare tiem in BKK off the leash, and not being able to really enjoy.

But i did collect my little card, which I'll leave at Gulliver's tonight, in an anvelope addressed to KS who can pass it on to ND or whoever holds the othehr stack of cards intended for the photo contest. I'd like to ask everyone else to contribute theirs too, so we will soon get the ten required as first price.

That night, I felt I needed some comfort and familiarity, so I BF?d Ms Noi Notso again, later in the evening, after a bit of diddling in a few SC bars on my own. When I arrive in her bar, I usually get her on one side, and a fairly mature dekserve (I think retired Gogodancer), P.,on my other side, who immediately starts to see if she can wake up the essential parts. I occasionally get very strong hints from her, and have considered a threesome, but the two are best friends, and I think that may harm their friendship, and my rapport with Noi.N.

P is actually a lot of fun, in spite of her ripe age (She told me her son was 26, and ended up being 45 herself) . She like to play, is happy for me to feel her still nice brests with the longest nipples I have ever seen, and her only drawback is she always wears trousers.

A quick visit to SW, where we just stumble in on time for a very nice show, of the mutual munching kind. Then off home for an early night.

Noi N. is becoming a bit too familiar I think, she?s slightly less exciting to me now then a year ago, and that isn?t helped by the fact that her familiarity shows by her increasing lack of initiative. When we first met, she was all over me, continuously trying to get it up and in action, by initiating fantastic blowjobs on her part. Now she only rarely gives me a BJ, and only if I insist. Nevertheless, she still comes everytime, although her lack of bladdercontro; when she comes is starting to become a bit of a hassle. In the morning it is less of an issue, but at night it is, and I also don?t quite like my reputaion with the cleaning ladies, when they repeatedly come upon a somewhat wet bed. After all, I can hardly explain to them how it happens?.

Although it was fun, and sexually satisfying, I think I may put her on my reserve list for a while. Good backstop in emergencies (like Queen?s B-day, when bars were closed, all I had to do is phone her).

Next afternoon, for the first time, I did massage only and fought off the girl?s ambition to do a HJ on me.

Then, around 9, I ended up going to Nana, thinking I needed a change. I?d never been upstairs in Erotica yet, and although I enjoyed the atmosphere, and the level of exposure, I was continuously pestered for Lds, by a girl that would jump on top of me, put my hand in her bare crotch to make sure I knew it was wet, then immediately demand a LD, and not accepting that I did?nt want to buy one. I want to choose who I diddle, not being assaulted uninvited!

So I soon left, and turned into AW, where I hadn?t been for a while. It was long my favourite in nana, although recent years, the level of increased cover-up has taken away a bit of it?s shine. I enjoyed the show, and during the interval my attention got drawn by a youngish, cute looking girl, who immediately picked up the vibe, and responded by dancing for me. Later she came up to me, and had a drink. She had no English, but I by now have just enough to do my interview in thai/Issan. One of the mamasans, whom I have known for a while, came to interpret, and was very keen to ?sell? her to me for a BF. Initially, I wanted to agree, but when I insisted on LT, she started to lose interest. Mamas an intervened, and persuaded her to accept LT until 7.00 am. Just when I wa ready to sign on the dotetd line, I looked at her a gain, cute a s a button, absolutely lovely! So I asked mamas an, how old is she? 19.

Can I see her ID card/ Sorry, she left it with her friend today, friend not come in to work, no have. OK she says, but no problem.

Yes Problem. Why not contact the friend and tell her to bring it here, after all , the show?s not over yet. Cannot, friend no phone.

Now that as an unlikely story.

Sorry, No Go!

Protests fro mamas an, disappointed sad look from cutie, but no go. I give her a 100 Bt tip, tell her to next time bring her ID, and she drifted off.

Mamasan say ?no worry, I find you other girl, how about that one?, she pointed at one on stage. Sorry darling, it has to be special for me, I know when I see her.

I?d had for many months has an eye on one of the regular dancers, average heaight, face a seven which increased to an 8-9 when she was laughing (often). Body about average, small breasts, but well shaped, and small tight ass, unblemished and smooth as a babies bum. She?d occasionally thrown me a dazzling smile over time, and I?d never quite forgotten her. I waited for team 2 to dance, then saw her, met her eyes, and she twigged. After the dance she sat down, mamas an appeared, and we started the process again. I don?t quite need mamasan, but in AW I don?t mind her involvement. I?d in the past twice given her feedback on what I perceived was undue problems with girls, one a superstar dancer in the Trad. Thai dance, who proved to be totally reluctant to have intercourse once in bed, the second another dancing girl who protested at my 2000 payment in the morning, and threw quite a seen befoe I could show her out. My principle is if the don?t upfront tell me how much they expect (AND I agree withit), the afterwards in the morning it is up to me.

Maybe AW girls a a bit more fickle than others.

Anyway G proved to be no problem at all, happy with LT, happy with the 2500Bt I previously negotiated with the other one. (usually don?t do price upfront, but that girl I wanted so much, I changed my rule).

G was cuddly, very happy to be BD?d, and showed it . Sometimes the quality of the smile counts more for me then other attributes. This smile looked genuine.

It proved the winner I had been waiting for. She was a tiger in bed, f..d like a bunny, s..d like a vacuumcleaner, and came like a train when eaten, and again I think while f?g, then wanted to be eaten again. Not had such a nice LT since I first met Noi N. about 16 months ago (I think, maybe much longer). Slept cuddled up to me, woke up, and immediately wanted action again. I had been worrying about my ability to perform recently, but she removed doubt from my mind.

I love you babe, If I could I?d buy you out long time, and spend a few months on a desert island with you. Tonic for an old man.

Next evening, I broke my own rule and took her out again, same or even better performance as last time. We met around 10.00, I pad BF and we left to go to SC. I?d broght along a couple of 6x8? portraits that I had taken with my new phone, and her face lit up, she was so pleased, I wanted her there and then.

Anyway, instead we went to SC, where there was first a bit of showing (unknown to her in AW. She looked with fascination at the huge array of bouncing tits on stage. Then she asked me which I liked best, probably a bit self conscious of her modest set. I of course immediately told her hers were my best, and stroked them to re-assure them. Then we studied the row of randy drooling men at the stage from, mesmerized my all that flesh. I can do that act myself very well, and she thought it funny as probably in funny=a bit ridiculous. Which it is of course! So what?

Then we ended up in one of these places where I know they do this mutual munching while covered in nothing but oil or Heineken. We arrived just before the show, so I sat at the stage, a bit to G?s dismay. Then she saw what the show was being like and closed her eyes. After a while, she opened them again a bit, stared at the deliciously gleaming nether mouth about a foot away from her face, grinning at her before it was covered by someone?s upper mouth. She looked at me, first desperate, then started laughing, as to say, what the hell!. Before it was over, she had started to look with increasing interest, but when I asked her if she?d ever done this herself, she looked as if I?d asked a rude question: Of course, NEVER! ?Do you want to? We could Bf one here, of your choice, and take her home??

Never, I shy!

Up to you darling, no worries, I?m only joking. You are more then enough for me.

Then she wanted to go to MN, because a friend of hers (actually, room mate), had recently started there. She looked quite typical for the new crop, oversized and pearshaped, overpainted, covered, and not pretty at all. Nice nature, but not for me. But G had fun, I did a bit of discreet diddling with some the few acquaintances I have left there, G didn?t seem to mind. One dancing girl flashed a tit at me, I smiled, then she quickly pushed her knickers down a bit, and flashed her bush at me. I took out a 20, and stuck it slowly into her crotch, giving it a quick squeeze. She laughed , waied and danced away. G had observed this, and smiled. Then she called her friend, who was dancing also, to come close. The friend, on G?s instruction bent over and flashed a big tit at me. I quickly jumped up, grabbed her and gave it a suck. She squealed like a stuck pig, I stuffed a twenty in. She looked at if for a sec, then immediately pulled out the other tit, and offered it to me. G was howling with laughter. Another 20, then another bill for pulling down her knickers and having an encounter with her substantial backside.

This was the acid test. If G can be OK about all this frolicking around, she won?t be the sulking jealous type. She just shot up to the top of my A-list.

When we got home she was wild and wonderful, sorry to see her go in the morning.

Oh, if only I could?.

More to follow

PS Just got back from Tulip to give my toes some exercise :-)

On the desk they had a print out of some of the BKK tonight pages, although not the one about HIV. She was keen for me to help them understand what it said. What i read was fairly puerile and uninteresting. They ahd started to translate it, but spent a lot of time with irrelevant thisgs like headers, footers and other crap rather that the messages itself. I offered help in future, but not while the clock was ticking.

A1 service as usual.

Ah, another Cohen fan.

In fact it takes anotehr member to remind me that i left out my very first vist off the leash in this trip, that was not the rawhide newbie girl, but the night before, when i met up with a few members in teh bar with no name.

a very nice show was performed, which led to a wide range of oral explorations, of both upper and nether mouths. I do wonder though if it may not be a good idea for the owner to pas around shot glasses of desinfectant mouthwash after wards, to minimise the risk of cross infections.

Anyway the good man referred a girl onto me, for possible amusement or take out. I was under the impression that meant he endorsed her skills and job committment, in short reommended her. But when i later asked him, he admitetd she was relatively new.

She later told me she was dekserve elsewhere for a short while, and had started here only a few days ago, never been BF there yet, only slept with one falang ever before.

I overcame my reluctance after she partook in teh show. she couldn't possible claim shyness anymore.

She indeed performed admirably, and left me in the morning a happy man .

After two nights with G, I still wanted her, but knew i had to break it before it became a pattern, so went to SC.

"The ugly duckling of the predator fish."

No, I suppose she wasn't really ugle, just a bit plain, virtually no breasts , while what she had was consistenty covered, the only girl on stage with covered breasts. She caught my eye, and shyly smiled.

Came over for a drink, stayed. I sensed a challenge. Fairly new, to shy to uncover. Not too shy to let me explore what she was covering, which was indeed not much, but quite pleasant after all.

So I decided to pay bar. I didn't want a tiger or a stunner that night, I again doubted my own virility, having been emptied that afternoon by my favourite oily massage girl, against my protestations that I didn't want one or could do one. i suppose the challenge was too much.

A shy girl, who wouldn't be put off by potential equipment failure, would just do well.

She did a hell of a lot better than that, and performed the required duties with zeal. Except, she was a screamer. She howled when she got off while I went down on her, she howled after that when we f..d, she screamed when she rode me.

She repeted that in the morning. little hotel in Soi xxxx, thin walls, just below the staff sleeping quarters. In the morning, I got a few odd smiles downstairs.

Next afternoon, a brief visit to my Ms 2ToeF..k reassured me I was still in functioning order.

last night, I was on shorter leash, had curfew around 2.00 am,

I picked up Ms g from Aw, and went to SC, looked into a few bars, ended up back in that predatorial fish again. We sat down, Ms UD came up, kissed me and got introduced to G. They seemed perfectly content sitting on eitehr side of me, while I played with both of them. If i'd been more alive, i'd have tried to take UD with us too, for a threesome, but I knew i wasn't up to it. Instead ended up closing the show at Mn again, with some diddling fun, and a few bushes being offered for inspection and tasting.

Then, Oh horror, when we got after closing to PB, they were full, same around the corner. We walked alkl teh way to the palce above thermae, and ended up is a shitty little room that stank. Next time, i'll go to the PB or PH off Soi 3 instead.

My time in BKK is ending soon. I suppose I can do with a rest now.

Re Drogon:

I have been nearly burnt a few times with age issues (which are a delicate issue on this board - for good reasons).

I once neglected my responsibility in one of my then favoutite bars, and only found out a year later I'd broken the law, not only the countries law, but also my own. If there is any doubt now, I always insist on verification. Mostly, I don't need to, because more often I go with women of certain age.

At the end of my trip, nearly, not much to add.

About the last massage lady, she's in an long established place on Sukh., recommended to me by a good friend (Read Rompandadam's story about Moon. she in her 30's, beautifils in her age, warm, kind and an extremely good masseuse. I go to her often when I want a good massage. We never went beyond that before, Thursday I had no intention to, but upon her questioning me about my past week, she asked how much I paid G for LT. When she found out (2500), I think sshe decided she'd score some of that loot. I previously told her that I didn't come for sex, but really enjoyed her testicle massage, this time she just pushed me ove the edge.

Last night's experience wit G at Ruamchitt Plaza was dissapointing, both due ato the smelly room as well as to a final breakthrough of G's pecuniary priorities, less fun this time, more professional. but maybe short time does that to a girl, i always prefer LT on my territory, not an option this time .

this afternoon, I rested. At 10.pm, I hit SC, got caught by a very old (both ways) friend, outside BW, had a drink and a diddle with her. (NOKICKERS nigHT), and put her agin on my mayne tonight lists.

On to NoName bar, met up with Cutie from last week, enjoyd their show which involved tasting many flavours, and decided to explore what was left of the night. missed shows at to currntly favoutite places, being predator Fish and Richard Mason's, and finished up in 'witching hour'

To my delight, MS Fuzzy Hair was back, and it took me little time to decide she was tonight's winner.

Confirmed that later at Penny Black, where after last night's debacle, I'd preboOKED A ROOM AT 12.30

MSFH WAS FUN LIKE BEFORE, but not same intensity. She noted that herself, adding "tonite, I not drunk. When I drunk I get very horney, want boob boom all the time. Noe I not drunk. next time, i'll get her drunk first

Well, I must have been pretty drunk when I wrote that, never seen so many typo's.

anyway, you're all bright enough to know "NOKICKERS nigHT" is the night the girls wear no knickers, and Boob Boom is not the blowing up of her delectable boobs, but ordinary BoomBoom.

Went back yesterday to Tulip, but neglected to book, so Ms2ToeF..k was already busy. Busy gorl, no wonder.

Ended up with the same substitute, who doesn't do toes. Otherwise what she does is OK, but slightly less explosive that Ms2ToeF..k.

Still, her third orifice was as tight as the usual one, and she did get me there twice, which is quite adequate for me.

At night, a nice time was had at Richard mason's, with a cutie on my side and a heavy duty girl-on girl action in front of me. Then to No-name bar for theirclose up inspection show, inspected almost the entire female cast close up, found many interesting close-ups, but none I urgently wanted. Went back to BW for my ancient friend. well, she's mid 30's, sagging a bit, and scarred, but heart of platinum, and horney as hell. Doesn't get BF'd too often, and has all that pent-up energy. Penny Black gave us their best room, and she gave me her best performance ever.

"In praise of older women"

I suspect there may be an inverse relation between looks and performance.

Archived