Champions League 2005 / 2006

ultras67

Was a bit surprised at Paul Masefield trying to say that none of the claims were penalties.

The Gallas one was stonewall. You have your arm straight out from your body in your penalty box and the ball coems to that side and you are moving to that side anyway - penalty. no question. The Drogba one was also stonewall. No idea why they werent given.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Limbo is right.

It IS simple since the rules are for everybody and if people don't strictly abide by them then chaos will take over.

And it wouldn't be fair to the supporters to kick Everton out would it?

And isn't it always easy to speak afterwards?? Nobody could have guessed they wouldn't produce much in Europe, but basically that's not even the point.

• 3 weeks later...

looks like you Guys have had a lucky escape,i think i am out of the Competition and have no chance of winning now.... :banghead:

logged on to the Website and put in my Password and i was told it was wrong so i clicked on the 'forget Password' link.

got my Password sent to me via e-mail and it was the same as i originally tried......... ::

have kept trying it and i just cannot get into the Website.

had an idea and entered a new Team and just picked anyone and was successful in being able to view the NPF League.

while i can see my original Team i cannot make any Transfers because as soon as i click on Transfers i get taken back to my 'new' Team...........

i cannot do anything with my original Team............. :cussing: :cussing:

but while typing this i have had an idea.......... :idea:

will get back if my idea works......... :beer:

as i said in my previous post,i entered a new Team just to be able to look at the NPF League.

i have now put in the same Squad that i had in my original Team.

i will not know if it has worked until the Games atart as at the moment i do not seem to be in the League,i imagine i will be entered when the next Gameweek starts tomorrow?.

but i have a favour to ask of fellow Players..........

as i have had a problem and had to muck about i would like the other Players to accept my new Team (silly-phuket lover 2) as my only Team.

any Points my new Teams scores i would like to be added to my original Teams score..98 at the moment.

but because i have had to make many Transfers i am already 26 Points in debit and i hope other Players will forget this.

if i score 40 Points this Gameweek i will only be credited with 14 as 26 will be taken off.......i think i'm right about this.

but hopefully the rest of you will agree that any individual Points scored by my Players this Week will be added to my current score of 98?.................PLEASE.

sorry if this post is complicated or rambling but i just want to be included in the Competition........... :beer:

just for the record Guys.

after the current Gameweek i scored 38 Points to go to a total of 136.

this was the last Gameweek where i could use my original Team (Sayjann's Flyers).

from now on i will be using my new Team (silly).

so from the next Gameweek any score added to 'Silly' i will add to my 'Sayjann's Flyers' Team......136.

i know what i'm doing Guys and trust me,after all you can add things up yourselves in the Gameweek History link.

i'm after you Zaad...........closing the gap..........

sayjann said:

just for the record Guys.

after the current Gameweek i scored 8 Points to go to a total of 106.

this was the last Gameweek where i could use my original Team (Sayjann's Flyers).

from now on i will be using my new Team (silly).

so from the next Gameweek any score added to 'Silly' i will add to my 'Sayjann's Flyers' Team......106.

i know what i'm doing Guys and trust me,after all you can add things up yourselves in the Gameweek History link.

i'm after you Zaad...........closing the gap..........

Okidoki :up:

:clown:

Archived