Champions League 2005 / 2006

ultras67

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sayjann said:....

logged on to the Website and put in my Password and i was told it was wrong so i clicked on the 'forget Password' link.

got my Password sent to me via e-mail and it was the same as i originally tried......... ::

have kept trying it and i just cannot get into the Website.

had an idea and entered a new Team and just picked anyone and was successful in being able to view the NPF League.

while i can see my original Team i cannot make any Transfers because as soon as i click on Transfers i get taken back to my 'new' Team...........

i cannot do anything with my original Team............. :cussing: :cussing:

Have you tried changing the email address you login from? If you use the same address it confuses a lot of the fantasy games. Worth a try.

And here is the full league.

# Team Manager Mat Tot

1 Zaad's Zombies Zaad BatiGoal........... 34...... 138

2 sayjann's flyers phuket lover........... 38....... 136

3 Soi Park Gooners K Man................. 31..... 131

4 Sathorn Saints ultras 67................ 29....... 118

5 Bangkok Makems Gordie Geordie...... 59...... 108

6 Randomisers Blue Bear................... 34..... 94

7 silly phuket lover 2......................... 38.........12

Unfortunately it seems that Rangers are doing their usual effort of doing things the difficult way. We cant win 2 of the first 3 games and then make that final push. oh no, we have to win the first game, lost the 2nd to a deflection and then have the bloody goalie have the game of his life ( judging by the small clips I have seen )

So, fingernails bitten down to the knuckle and relying on our dodgy away form to pull something out of the bag- again

I will join you guys then

my team :PSV eindhoven, Winner of the EC I in 88 and

Semi Finalist 2004/5 and Supplier of worlds best Goalgetters for the More wealthy clubs

just a few names

Ronaldo

Romario

Ruud Gullit

Ruud van Nistelrooy

Arjen Robben

Some other names that might sound familiar

Waterreus

I doubt that they will come far this year as half of the team left for Obvious reasons (money) but hopefully they will reach round two this year.

Jaap Stam

I have worked in the PSV stadium during their great yeras, knew a lot of players personal (worked in the players home behind the bar)

Hans was one of the funniest and nicest person to have around, even when completely drunk, not comparable to e.g. eric gerets.

Hans gilhaus was good, but not THAT good, comparable to the list over there..

Archived