Champions League 2005 / 2006

ultras67

Barca have only lost Game this Season and are currently unbeaten in 10 Games,winning 6.

keeping clean sheets at the moment and an exciting Team to watch.

as you say they might not win the CL but i still think they are the best Team to watch at the moment.

i would rather watch them than boring Italian Teams.

we both know that the best Teams do not always win the CL.

who was the better English Team last Season?

but did the better Team win the CL?.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fly_Baby_Fly said:

Some other names that might sound familiar

Waterreus

do not mention that stupid mullet headed fuckwit to me! He has cost us 2 champions league points and maybe 8 SPL points this season.

Did you see what he did for our 2nd goal againt Artmedia. 15 yrds ourside the corner point of the penalty box with 2 YES 2 defenders capable of covering the ball.

So we are faced with Porto away and Inter at home. Realistically we need 3 points to qualify. Where we are going to get them I have no idea. On the bad side we could end up with 0 points and end up bottom of the group and not even get into the uefa cup.

Christ, its fingernails down to the wrists now!

And here is the league.

1 sayjann's flyers phuket lover.........61.....195

2 Zaad's Zombies Zaad BatiGoal.......47.....185

3 Soi Park Gooners K Man...............44.....171

4 Bangkok Makems Gordie Geordie.....55....163

5 Sathorn Saints ultras 67.............42.....160

6 Randomisers Blue Bear................23.....117

7 silly phuket lover 2...................53......65

• 2 weeks later...

time to re-activate this Thread.

Champions League is back this Week and time to try and read the minds of Managers.

some Teams have already qualified for the knock-out stages and will Players will be rested?.

i have 2 Barca Players and will Rikaard rest them?,do i take the risk of taking one or both out?.

we all know that if i do they will both score.

most of my other Players are playing for Teams which still need a result so not much of a problem there.

decisions,decisions............

and i will repeat something i said 16 Days ago.

Barcalona are the most exciting Team at the moment in Europe.

just watched them beat Real Madrid at the Bernabau and they were superb.

Ronald Pires scored 2 exquisite Goals (and even the RM Fans stood and applauded his 2nd) and Messi is a star in the making.

the last Game i went to at OT was the defeat by RM in 2000 and i thought they were one of the best Teams i had ever seen at OT,but they were nothing compared to Barca these Days.

RM are now aging and i PRAY that my beloved MU will not play Barca this Season..........

DAMN!

No goals in our group Sayjann, which makes our game Benfica - Man U a crucial one.

I was counting (hoping) on a win in France versus Lille but we had to bring back a scoreless draw. Shit! Otherwise a draw would suffice to Man U.

Now what we need is a victory... not impossible, definitely not, but also not the easiest game of all.

Would be nice to watch this one together Sayjann.

GO BENFICA, FUCK THEM MANCUNTS!!! :beer:

Archived