Champions League 2005 / 2006

ultras67

Game on Zaad.

you win and you are through to the Knock-out Stages and MU are out of Europe,and vice-versa.

i fancied MU to beat Villareal seeing that they had some inportant Players out but not to be.

MU were shite and didn't deserve to win really.

doesn't look promising for MU though,we haven't won away in Europe for 2 Years and only scored in 1 of the last 8 Games.

finally enough that was against your lot......... :grinyes:

MU are really struggling in Europe this Season and it will be so disappointing if we do not go through from what is (in my eyes) a relatively weak Group.

Arsenal win their 5th Game of the Group but struggled again the mighty Thun.

the Game at Highbury was won with a debatable Pen and a very late Goal and last Night they got the luck again.

Thun had 2 Goals disallowed and while 1 was Offside the other was perfectly legit.

then another debatable Pen won by Van Persie was harsh on the Swiss.

not a Pen in my eyes and i thought Van Persie cheated.

what's his game?,is he trying to take over from RVN as the Dutchman who dives the most?.

or maybe he sees himself as the new Pires..........

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sayjann,

Thing is that we both need a win. Well..if we don't win it's game over. But Man U wll be highly dependent on the V.Real - Lille match if it's a draw in Portugal so they really need a win also as it's very un-Manu-like to take such risks.

Since we both need 3 points it might result in a spectacular game as both teams aren't really favoring a chess game kind of tactics.

Go Benfica!

:beer:

Man USA don't get out of the group stages more than pride is at stake. The Glazers counted on the knockout phase money. That doesn't happen and I'm very curious what they'll do. There's not much money to play with. They're mortgaged to the hilt. They'll possibly have to divert some NFL money with the TB Bucs to the club.

Imagine that. The NFL saving the 'jewel' of english football!!

I have a strange feeling the match with Benfica will be a draw. Lille and V'real seem like a draw as well. It all could be very interesting.

Arsenal didn't look good in most of their group stage matches but still got results. We won't know how good (or bad) we are till the draw.

i never wanted the Glazers there in the first place and had fears what might happen some way down the line.

i wonder what the 3 Boys and Sister thought on Tuesday as they sat in the Stand.

they obviously done their homework for Months before putting in a bid but they are becoming to come a little unstuck.

if MU fail to qualify for the CL then Money will be lost even if they manage to get into the UEFA Cup.

and it has just been announced that Vodaphone are cancelling their £9 Million a Year Sponsorship Deal 2 Years early.

the Glazers can walk away anytime they want and will lose a hell of a lot of Money,probably around a couple of Years wages for you............

but as around 2/3 of the price paid was in Loans taken out by the Glazers but put in MU's name then MU are ging to be in so much Debt.

the writing was on the wall when Fergie fell out with the Coolmore Mafia and they decided to fuck him up and sell their shares for a profit which meant nothing to them.

they said they they were fervent MU Supporters but showed no thought for the Club when they sold out.

they were just interested in destroying Fergie.

BTW Zaad..........

i'm still TOP............. :elephant:

slipping down a bit are you?................ :beer:

but once again a special mention has to go to LongGun..... :up:

after his unfortunate start to the Competition and the loss of so many Points he has done wonders.

he slips into 2nd place and is surely the outstanding Player in the Game.

well done mate............ :applause:

and once again i want to thank you for introducing me to Thermae............ :beer:

i was at work watching the results and had an idea that those Players were in some Teams and thought there goes my lead.

got home and looked around and saw that i had nothing to worry about as no-one had them.

but i knew i was right,just a shame you replaced them...... :bow:

i had a slight mistake which has cost me points but not as bad as yours.

i thought about replacing Eto with Larsson and making Ronald Pires my Captain.

of course i didn't and lost around 20 Points........ces't la vie.

well, it seems to be that to be the 1st scottish team to qualify all we need to do is beat Inter Milan. :eek:

given our domestic form - especially after watching them yesterday - I hold no confidence at all of keeping the score reasonable. I was a supporter but McLeish has to go, unfortunately, we are a team who has basically imploded.

The only decent player we have is Dado Prso. The rest are just free loaders or simply not good enough. How we managed to even get into a position where we could qualify is slightly mystifying.

And to mirror their form, my form has been much the same in this league. DOH! DOH! and I repeat DOH!

Guess who transferred out Figo and Adriano :(

Team Manager Mat Tot

1 sayjann's flyers phuket lover.........40.....235

4 Bangkok Makems Gordie Geordie.....67....226

3 Soi Park Gooners K Man...............58.....223

2 Zaad's Zombies Zaad BatiGoal.......32.....213

5 Sathorn Saints ultras 67.............25.....185

6 Randomisers Blue Bear................38.....155

7 silly phuket lover 2...................39.......104

stupid competition anyway

Archived