Taxi to Nana Hotel

What, So 20-40Thb for a can/bottle?. OMG, That's not even 1 US Dollar. Talk about cheap, LoL. I wander If they have Budwieser In LOS. Thank's guy's, your helping me out so much with this forum. Wouldn't even think of going all the way across the world without this forum, feel like I'm already there, well sorta, LoL.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FR is Field Report.

just remember things that happen and just tell us all about the good Girls you meet and what happens.

and don't forget the bad times and fuck-ups you have,it happens to us all.............

and as a newbie to BKK i would expect you will fuck up at least once.............. :elephant:

if you don't then you are a better Man than me.......... :up:

just read some of the Stories in the Trip Reports section of this Forum.

hope you have a great time and meet some great Girls........

I love Budweiser, So what's probably the closes thing they have to It. Also, was looking at the Pix's In front of the NEP Center and was wandering how do you even cross the street without getting hit or more so on Suk trying to head towards Soi Cowboy? Doesn't look to good with traffic and stuff. I guess you have to play a lil Frogger action, LoL. Thanx

crossing the road is easy.

every couple of Hundred Yards there are bridges for pedestrians.

the nearest one to Nana is around Soi 7.

walk over that and a couple of minutes walk to the Nana.

or else cross Suk with the Thais,if you see a bunch of them waiting to cross then wait with them and go with them.

i would imagine a few Bridges between Nana and Thermae.

don't know the exact location of Thermae and all i know is that i always used the bridge nearest Nana.

and you can also cross the Road at Skytrain Stations.

just walk up the stairs,cross the concourse and exit down the stairs the other side.

Hi!

because Anheuser-Busch has heavily invested in the China market; see Budweiser in China the Chinese call it Ba Wei

I don't doubt that Anheuser-Busch are investing heavily. My point was that Chinese breweries learned from German brewmasters and are already making better beer than anything Anheuser-Busch can come up with.

regards

ALHOLK

Archived