Taxi to Nana Hotel

Jsd30381 said:

I love Budweiser, So what's probably the closes thing they have to It.

If you love Budweiser -- you'll love Thai beer* :)

* Best selling beer in Thailand is 'Chang' ("Elephant"). However it does not resemble Bud very much. The country's most famous beer is 'Singha' ("Lion"). It's a very light and "thin" beer -- not entirely unlike Bud. It's sold everywhere.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALHOLK said:I don't doubt that Anheuser-Busch are investing heavily. My point was that Chinese breweries learned from German brewmasters and are already making better beer than anything Anheuser-Busch can come up with.

tell this the Chinese! Chinese beerdrinkers go for Price and heavily advertised Beers, not so much for taste! :neener:

China beer market is very competitive; even more than the market in Thailand.

Jsd30381 said:

Is Thai Beer all Ale?, I hope not, do not like ale, but I guess I could survive plus with all the Thai girls, Wander what they like to drink.

Jsd,

The girls will drink most anything, Lady Drinks are often "expensive soda", but many of the girls will down a beer or breezer or a whiskey.

Don't worry about what they like to drink, just find one that really likes to "Smoke", a much better proposition 555 :grinyes: :hubba: :hubba: :grinyes:

Enjoy

Chock dee Dumsoda :beer: :beer:

Oh I will definitely want the one who smokes, but was just curious of what they do like to drink. I know It's not that important. Hopefully she does everything I like ::. Me being a newbie and not knowing any Thai, I just hope I can find a way to get apoint across, especially drunk, shit, It's hard for me to speak English when I'm drunk let alone Thai ::

I'd be one of them ::, Anyone know of a legitimate and reliable Taxi for hire who would also be willing to drive to Pattaya and one who speaks maybe alil English?. I'm not a cheap charlie, but at a reasonable price would be good.

Archived