The Blues?

BJ_Blackowitz

Yes point taken, but i have travelled extensively and have always been happy enouhg to go home. i never feel that way in thaialnd.

A great post would be talking about your last day in thailand. my last days are always funny but really fucked up. im trying to squeeze so many roots in it just always goes wrong in a big way. my last trip ended where i was looking for that little piece of gold everywhere and i was only going to have a 10 no matter what. it got to the stage where my flight was leaving in an hour and i was still running around every fucking bar and massage parlour in bkk. i eventually settled on the one good looking young girl from annie's and had to cut my time short with her just to get to the airport. as it turns out the fucking plane was delayed by 4 hours!!! talk about bad fucking karma. if i was down to my last 1,000 baht i would have gotten into a taxi and found another screw at the last minute! i crack myself up.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
emmitt said:

it got to the stage where my flight was leaving in an hour and i was still running around every fucking bar and massage parlour in bkk. i eventually settled on the one good looking young girl from annie's and had to cut my time short with her just to get to the airport.

You were still running around one hour before your flight was due to leave and you still had time to take a girl from Annie's. Doesn't quite add up, even without the girl from Annie's!!??

regarding the post : last day in the los for my trip I can come up with several, but the most enjoyable was the last for sure...

I can tell you one wher I was in terrible pain from Slipped spinal discs

or one when having troubles with the wife, for her not having her stuff in the correct suitcase and not having her shit near her

or

one from flight cancelled and I pressing for booking me on a KLM flight direct AMS instead of waiting 12 hours for the THAi flight to Frankfurt and then to AMS

or

the last day this august when i visited Marc's Place on soy 7/1 :)

I would always prefere the last ....

i can think of 2 last Days which had contrasting endings.

the 1st was when i was leaving after 21 Days on Phuket and standing in the Line to Check-in with 2 Girls waiting for me to return to them so we could spend the last Hour or so together.

as i stood there i just thought FUCK IT,I,M NOT GOING HOME and just walked away from the Queue and returned to Patong.

had another 3 Nights in PARADISE and such a good feeling........ :grinyes:

the 2nd was Sept 12 2001 and after watching the events in NYC the previous Night i had read the Papers and watched the news and seen that so many Airlines were suspending Flights for the unforseeable Future and while horrified at what i had seen i was hopeful of being stranded in LOS for a few more Days.

no such luck as Thai were DEFINATELY flying to London and i had to leave............ :(

Brings back memories.

I was sitting at the bar in Voodoo, just arrived midnite that day, after a 12 hr flight, seeing images on TV and thinking it was a kind of "towering Inferno kind of spoof movie, ignored it, then realised all falang were watching.

I did stay a few more days, but that's another story.

This time, I'll fly back home on the 10th.

yeah yeah your being slightly technical and im exagerating slightly for dramatic purposes and my memory is slightly hazy but you get the point. it was probably one hour until my plane left when i got back to my hotel and frantically packed to leave for the airport.

my trip before that i had two girls on the go. i was meeting one at 10 (my mistress) and one at 11pm (my girlfriend). i had been with both of them on the trip and wanted one last go with both. the girl meeting me at 10 was late getting back from pattaya so she didnt rock up until 11pm. when i said i couldnt stay i to admit i was meeting someone else so she got shitty and i stayed with her for 20 minutes to try and calm her down but then i missed my girlfriend who i was meeting at 11pm who had decided i had taken off with another girl, got shitty and left. so i had to hurrily call the original girl again and luckily got a last bonk before leaving.

aaaaagh never enough time to get all the sex i want!!

Hey-

I used to spend only 2 or 3 months a year in Thailand! I've kept adding time...now I'm around 4 to 5 months a year! I hear you and miss not being there at times! However, you must train yourself and learn to enjoy other types of entertainment and fun! Get a sport...Be a SkiBum, a fly fishing Bum and a kayak Bum these sports help keep you in great shape allowing one to party hard in Knockers. This fills all the months with so much Sanuk you need a vacation from LOS and see going back to your Home as a Rest! After your rest you hit the city again! I believe I'd party myself to death if in LOS year round! Also, It might lose it's flavor; to much of anything tastes bad after time! I for one, never want it to lose it's taste or edge!

SkiBum

I know i am odd but it must be more so than i thought. I don't get the blues at all. Admittedly i did on the first 3 trips but now look forward to getting home and having a rest. But then again i do about 4 trips a year with the 7 weeks leave i get and have my next 3 tickets in sept/dec/april already paid for and in my bedside drawer.

I like living in the west with all the associated opportunities to earn money and being surrounded with trustworthy people. Thailand is a good place for regular holidays but i wouldn't want to live there, but i can appreciate why some people do.

Archived