The Blues?

BJ_Blackowitz

Fly_Baby_Fly said:

What to do against it?

..., the well paid job as Project manager for an international Company, the Easy life without debts and steady good income,

First off, buy your next ticket NOW. That will make a big difference in your waiting time.

I just came back, only 9 days holiday left ant they are planned for December (LOS , Huan Hin with the wife)

Secondly, don't do anything rash regarding your job, wife, etc. International company? Tell them about the tremendous opportunities for profit in Thailand. With only you at the helm, of course!

This is one the BIG international companie that have more international subsidaries then the UN has mebembers .. ( that leaves out a LOT...)

my female boss called me into her office one day and said, "You just don't seem to care anymore."

I told my boss, you are right, i do care The same as the Company acres about me....

any way

1 st

I think that a good amount of pussy will help, but will cost more. (OK the wife is free, but boring)

2nd

Will I get over it? I hope... the next trip was booked in Mai for December allready , all I hope now is that my wife is unale to go :) , then I will pic a tilac from BKK to go with me to the 5* resort in HH ... ( i guess there will be plenty wanting to come for 1k5/day .... )

3rd

The next trip to PTY or BKK is in the planning allready and ore guys have stated they would like to join... :) All in the name of Golf off course....

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I lived in LOS for 7 years but my business went down in 97 (along with a lot of others). I hung on as long as I could (but probably longer than I should have) because I just didn't want to leave, but in early 99 I had to admit defeat, left and ended up in Dubai a couple of months later. I thought I would spend 6 months to a year max in Dubai, getting myself sorted out, and then get work back in Thailand. That never happened and I've been in Dubai ever since. I too have a good job, make good money and get plenty of leave (I just don't have the loving wife) which I use to come back to LOS usually 3 times a year. At first that was fine and I was usually quite happy to get back to Dubai after each visit. However in the last year or so that has changed and now depression sets in when I get back to Dubai. So I'm always thinking of ways to get myself back to LOS permanently, including ditching my job and trying to get by. I'm sure it would be the wrong thing to do but the desire to live in LOS won't let me stop thinking about it.

In other words, I know how you feel.

I actually get the feeling i am going to get the boot as i am still in my probation period. i struggled to do my tasks today and i cant make up my mind as to why. im learning a new job thats difficult but by no means beyond my simple brain but im finding it challenging. whether its challenging because im daydreaming about LOS all day instead of working or because im genuinely struggling with it is the question. my boss has already given me a stern talking to and that was after 2 weeks. now he had a real crack at me so hes obviously not happy. my brother jokes that im trying to get fired so i can go back to LOS. when i got back from the last trip i only intended to get a crap job to last me a couple of months until i finished uni in early november. when i got off the plane i applied for a job in my field and i went to the interview just going thru the motions never actually thinking id get the job. blow me down i got the job and then i realised i was going to be stuck here and limited to 4 weeks a YEAR in the LOS. i think thats making me clinically depressed. I have teaching experience luckily so if i do get the boot i reckon ill go to BKK with my degrees and get a job, tuck live modestly with about 6-7k as backup and even though ive blown a great opportunity in my chosen fiels ill probably be 100 times happier that i did it!!!!. i think everyone on this forum will understand what im talking about. im getting too old to stuff my career around anymore but im too young not to enjoy life either!! ::

Some people say "Smile, it's contageous". As a newcomer (I have only been in BKK once) all I can do is to concur that it might be worse than that. More like an agressive infection of daydreaming.

I will have to book my trip back ASAP - just need to justify the trip somehow business wise first. That however, might be easier said than done...I am spending a lot of efforts trying to figure that one out right now.

However, just thinking about the girls, the fun, the food and the atmosphere makes me all warm. And nothing beats waking up next to a smooth skinned, tanned, smiling and willing beautie as often as you please.

It certainly made all the difference to me...

*Sigh*

Harvey

The women are a pro,

bu as I stated, I lived in PHI PHI for a long time in diving and at that time there were NO easily available Thai women, just the occasional Dive Bitch that needed a Physical checkup ( that also makes fun, but is/was also available in europe for me then)

so if with the Ladies you get to a 9½ , you would get to 8½ without them.

I still have not igured it out, probably I just need a 3 months leave from work, that will make me want to seek new opportunities again.

we'll see.....

What really buggars me are the constant Radio Comercials by Thai Airways :down: about 499 ? Flights "....didledideldum.. discover Thailand - the most beautifull land on earth.. dilediledum.." :cussing: :cussing:

And I am stuck here knowing I can not go till Feb 06 the earliest (and even than I would be lucky).

Enough to drivbe a Man at Work nuts!!!! :banghead:

MaW :onfire:

Hua Nguu said:

Not directed to anyone in particular.

But I was just wondering how many of you guys would actually suffer from the blues or withdrawal symptoms if it wasn`t for the easily available women in LOS?

Cheers

Hua Nguu

I think anytime you?re on holiday and don?t have the responsibilities that you normally have in day to day life, everything seems grand. It's quite natural for people to think "How great would it be to live here" without realizing that once you move, your vacation will end, you will have to work and many of the problems you faced back home will resurface, along with a host of new ones.

You throw in the availability of young pussy and the attraction only becomes stronger. While there are exceptions, I think that if you?re not happy with your life, changing locations will probably not help much in the long run. I get the blues when I return home but I also get them if I return home from the Caribbean, Central America or other parts of Asia. They tend to be stronger when I return home from LOS and I attribute that to the ?relationships? that I engaged in during my visit.

Archived