Beer Garden Soi 7

sakoni2002

This is a funny thread. I can't speak for the guys coming over from europe since they have a shorter trip. But when coming from the US its usually 16 hours or more from the time of your last shower, and for me its at least 24 hours of travel time. There is only one possible destination after getting my bags at don muang and that is the fucking shower in my hotel room. Talk of cleaning up in the airplane bathroom and then going out gives me a case of the willies.

This of course raises the question of different levels of body odors that farang emit. Is it because of genetics that some smell bad and hence cannot be blamed? Or is it strange ideas of hygeine that result in the different emmissions of our farang brothers? And what do the girls really think about how farang smell? Too many questions to ponder on this i need a shower

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are smelly people wherever you go be it at home or abroad. They smell because they either wear their clothes too long or because they don't wash often enough or because they don't wear deodrant. In the worst cases probably all three. Like you, the first thind I crave when I arrive in LOS is the chance to shower, shave, brush my teeth, change my clothes and on the with the show. I couldn't contemplate even talking with a girl before I have done this never mind shagging her.

What would these guys who don't bother with personel hygiene think if the girls acted the same. Imagine putting your tongue in the holiest of holy's and it tastes of stale kippers.

:barf:

totaly agree, but some guy(s) from Chigaco thought otherwise

One thing I learned a long time ago is that if you stink, no matter how hansum and rich you are, the girl will want one thing only, get back to her surroundings and and get the hell away from the smell...

quickly

very quickly

so there goes your night on the town after 16 hrs++ airliner same clothes on ( you have at least sweated 1 Liter during this period of time unles you are not human) then Don Muang, taxi, with the bags, walking down soi 7 toward BG, and another half a Liter of sweat,

of course you still smell nice :)

No way for me

Taxi, Hotel , Check in, Shit, Shower,Shave, Shine Smell and Smile again

NOW hit the ladies with what you"ve got and wamm bamm Thank ya Mam, you will hit the jackpot tonite.

:)

teddy said:What would these guys who don't bother with personel hygiene think if the girls acted the same. Imagine putting your tongue in the holiest of holy's and it tastes of stale kippers.

Exactly, no farang would go with a smelly puying, not even if she promised to shower before shagging.

Q: Why is it considered acceptable, by some, to expect a puying to go with a smelly farang?

A: Because being the one holding the money they can get away with it. Unacceptable.

Now Teddy, if the holiest of holy's did taste like stale kippers then you could always give her a foot massage instead.

The_Munchmaster said:

Now Teddy, if the holiest of holy's did taste like stale kippers then you could always give her a foot massage instead.

Good advice, I suppose putting your tongue in the holiest of holy's and giving a bitch a foot massage are pretty similar.

after I take a big sloppy dump on the plane-- then sit on my ass sweating in the taxi with vinyl seats--my hobby is go to lolita for at 12:45am with my carry on bag before the hotel--then you don't have to shower and you can share your disgusting smells with the lady up close and personal. more fun than going to bier garten or eden where they force you to shower first--ladies in those places always spoil my fun!!!!!

tongue in cheek at lolitas? LOL!!!!--her tongue is busy licking my tool-- did it one time--direct to lolita after a long plane ride--but I'm a horny arsehole--no complaints and lots of JOY --my shit don't stink!!!!! my bahts smell like parfume.

Archived