Beer Garden Soi 7

sakoni2002

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
knowitall said: did it one time--direct to lolita after a long plane ride--no complaints and lots of JOY

"No complaints" to you, but I bet she complained to all her mates afterwards. "Lots of Joy" for you, but none for her.

You and Poskat should get together and compare notes.

After not washing your willy for a few days (and in some cases even after a few hours) you develop a thing what in German is called "Kuppenkaese" or freely translated, headcheese.

Some persistent cases of this cheese appearance can not be easily wiped away with a perfumed hanky and need some serious looking after.

Unless the girl is a real pro and can counter this with half a bottle of Listerine.

Poor girl.

Fly_Baby_Fly said:

K: I smell worse then you do

P: No I do, I flew over20hrs

K: No I do: i didn't visit a Businessclass restroom, I travelled coach

P: I didn't wash for two day, my willy for 4, never used DEO

K: ....

P: ......

Spot on Fly Baby, let me just finish it for you.

K: I did a big sloppy dump on the plane and didnae wipe my arse

P: Fuck (thinking "I can't better that")

The_Munchmaster said:

K: I did a big sloppy dump on the plane and didnae wipe my arse

P: Fuck (thinking "I can't better that")

K: You can't get worse than that can you P

P: Rips K's kegs off, licks his arse and heads down to BG to french kiss the first girl he sees

knowitall said:

tongue in cheek at lolitas? LOL!!!!--her tongue is busy licking my tool-- did it one time--direct to lolita after a long plane ride--but I'm a horny arsehole--no complaints and lots of JOY --my shit don't stink!!!!! my bahts smell like parfume.

You may want to read my last post in Relationships/How Do You Dress When You Go Out.

• 2 weeks later...
teddy said:

Wouldn't happen to be from Chicago would you?

Hi Teddy, I was in Soi 7 Beer Garden on Tuesday afternoon when a guy came into the bar and sat down a couple of seats away from me. I wouldn't normally take notice but he seemed to be giving of a rather pungent odour, a sort of mix between BO and cheap airplane aftershave. Anyway I looked over and the guy was wearing a Chicago Bulls baseball cap, had really crumpled clothes, as if he'd been sitting in them for a long time, and was carrying a small flight bag! Anyway he obviously caught a girls eye as one came over to him about 10 minutes later, however within a few minutes she was up off her stool and making her way back to where she'd come from while holding her nose and muttering something like, "mai dee, men mak" (no good, very smelly,). Half an hour later after no further approaches he left on his own. Any idea who that might of been? as I have my suspicions! :hubba:

I wouldn't like to guess, without being there I couldn't really make a POSKATive identity so it would be unfair to cast apersions ::

Anyway did you shag the waitress in your favourite restaurant this time or did you behave like a fooking poof again and just had nice little cuddles in bed :barf:

Also did you find any good Gyms to go to to keep that shape of yours :elephant:

PS, my cars better than yours :neener:

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

Archived