Thermae

Champ

leonado said:

That is not buck teeth Lek, is it??? Old friend of Praew and little Lek, chai mai???

Lingnoi

"about 40, 23 teeth, 9 fingers, one leg shorter than the other, large bald spot on her head,..."

hmmm...sounds like one of the younger ones. Can't be Suzie...she's pushing 60 and totally bald...

i think the problem is that even thai women now view the thermae as so bad as not being acceptable to enter.

they know it sux as well as you do !so no new stock arrives.

grab a table outside the entrance ,and view passing trade and gals that come and go in there.

The guy outside sets up tables around 10-30 > 11.00.

well well!!!!! i thought i better reply!! ( my mate Sarasin kmows i am a thermae fan )....

I was surprised its full as when the 1am closing was introduced it lost its apeal... mainly because it WAS a late night haunt,,,,,,

emmm i hope christmas eve will be busier this year ,, i counted 20 there last midnight,,, christmas eve...

i better continue putting the web cams up in thermae now ieieie!! :)

i liked Thermae.

but i am a poor Country Boy and maybe easily pleased..... :shakehead

the place is an Institution and after reading about it for a few Years it was interesting to visit the place.

obviously not the kinda place to hang out in every Night,but as a first time visitor it was OK.......... :up:

Archived