Thermae

Champ

I returned to Thermae (and this board) after a prolonged absence. Since there are questions about Thermae from time to time I thought I would provide some info. Tonight, on a slow rainy night, Thermae rocked. Nana was slow but Thermae showed signs of a return to the good old days. There were tons of girls at Thermae on what should have been a slow night. The wild action included a catfight outside between two hotties that ended with one's face bloodied. Apparently the loser was the favorite because the girls seemed surprised she lost. And of course there were some of the ugliest and prettiest girls on the face in the earth in the bar.

I would suggest adding Thermae to your list of places to visit again. I know its been off the radar screen for many of us lately.

It is nice to see that the Thermae is still around going strong. It has been many moons since I entered the Thermae....after they tore down the old one (back in the day I was a regular in this BKK star wars bar) I just couldn't force myself to go into the new one....It seemed like the end of an era when the old one went under the wrecking ball.

Cordially,

Hunter

We've still got a ways to go to get back to the Star Wars era but we are moving in that direction.

The awful scene at the Grace in recent years may be bringing some folks back to Thermae. Whatever the reason, Thermae is back on my list of things to do in BKK at least once or twice per trip.

Pulled a top notch banger out of Thermae last week! about 40, 23 teeth, 9 fingers, one leg shorter than the other, large bald spot on her head, severel "c-section/apeasiotomy" scares, street name of "Big Lek" Tattoo on her right ass cheek which read "fluid capacity full at blue line" nice girl, and a bargin at 300bht long time!

i spent some time down there recently ,not impressed with the stock at all. Hardcore shortimers! gals are out and back so fast they could break the 100 metres sprint record.

Or maybe you need a fast gal.???

There does not seem to be any new stock, all old regulars that have been around since god created the earth ...

Old Hippie said:

Pulled a top notch banger out of Thermae last week! about 40, 23 teeth, 9 fingers, one leg shorter than the other, large bald spot on her head, severel "c-section/apeasiotomy" scares, street name of "Big Lek" Tattoo on her right ass cheek which read "fluid capacity full at blue line" nice girl, and a bargin at 300bht long time!

Sounds like a nice girl. Do you have her number? :doah:

Archived