Taxi Commissions...Oz style

Dumsoda

Drove past a "Massage Parlour" / Brothel yesterday, here in Downtown Melbourne Australia and there on the front door, for all to see, was a huge sign....(like 1m x 1m)

TAXI COMMISSIONS PAID

PH: xxxx xxxxx

Blatent, in your face, no bull shit......that's it..

O.K. Brothels are legal here in Oz, no big deal.....but I've never seen anything like this before...

Shit, not even the Thais are that..."in your face"...about it...

Business must be quiet at Larn Kwai Hoy...55555

Chock dee Dumsoda :beer: :beer:

Couldn't agree more, there are no good looking pros in australia, unless you pay mega bucks and even then they cant come close to matching asian girls. i will leave australia for more enjoyable seen sometime real soon, im over the chicks in this country!!! :dunno:

Redbaron said:

Where do you go in Melbourne? :D

Red,

Nowhere !!!

Just drove past this joint in Park St Sth Melb (near Kingsway) .... Harem I think it's called

Absolutely no interest in porkin' "porkers"....555...don't think "it would work"... to be honest.

Usually get to LOS for a month each year and sometimes a couple of extra "short trips"...(guess that's 1 LT & 2 ST's 555)

Would much rather wait to "cum home" than waste good hard earned on "mechanical cows"....

It's all about attitude....just not interested here....

PM me if you fancy a couple of coldies and a chat sometime

suadum said:

Hey, I just scheduled my next quarterly trip to MEL for late October. Hope to see ya both then!

Cheers,

SD

Tiger,

Perfect timing, half way between now and my next trip, so will be a great chance to catch up on the latest news and keep me "counting the days"...555...

Really look forward to meeting up.....it's a pity poor old Melb doesn't have the same entertainment ops....but I'm sure we'll find somewhere to go....

PM me when your plans are locked in, I'm only 5 minutes from the centre of the City and can pull a "leave pass" any time

Archived