Bangkok Airport to Pattaya??

I dont have that much time. So I will arrive in Thailand and would like to head straight to Pattaya from the airport. I arrive at 6pm ...what's the best way to head to Pattaya??

Any hotel recommendations. 50-100 US??

Close by center, CLEAN rooms.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reckon' I'd take me a car, yes sir, and tell him to take the Toll way.

Now, best you do some research, cause some of these "Limos" pull scams on unsuspecting newbies and do a "switcharoo" by changing cars (and drivers) just outside the Airport....got caught myself in the early days...dumped into a real rust bucket death trap !!...but still got there.

Check on the Reviews for Hotels, because some of them will arrange a car to pick you up. I think Areca quotes 1600 Baht, which is reasonable from an Hotel. Prices vary (just like the Girls) but a Good car & Driver can be had for 1200 - 1300 Baht including Tolls.....Yes, guys will tell you that they pay 800 Baht or so, but if you're not a thrill seeker, best to pay a bit more....peanuts and monkeys sorta shit....

As for Hotels, I like Areca or Sandy Spring, both pretty central and at the bottom end of your price range. Both would be more than adequate for a short stay, and with the change from US100, you have the cost of your "pooying du jour" covered as well.

A bargain in anyone's book.

If your not worried about spending an extra 10 Bucks, I'd suggest arranging a car through the Hotel (especially if it's your first visit). Then you will be reasonably sure it will be O.K.

Chock dee Dumsoda :beer: :beer:

Nervous_Dog said:

Biker, first trip? stay at the PENTHOUSE! You won;t regret the decore!

Look it up on the web

I am going to scuba dive...you pervert!!! :)

But I dont mind some loving...

What is the name of the area close to everything? Like downtown... I checked the Sabai Resort but the map is too small and doesn't show where the other things are..the good thing is some golfing would do me good.

The dive shop is charging 2000 baht (50 bucks) I think that's a little too expensive for a car...

I heard the Dream (Nice) Hotel was very nice and priced just right.

No my first time...I think I have been in Thailand too many times. 4 times in less than a year spending about 2+ months altogether.. I always try to stay as little as possible in Bangkok..I am a beach bum.

:o

I am going to scuba dive...you pervert!!! :)

But I dont mind some loving...

..I am a beach bum. :o

Well stuff me, you learn something every day !!!!

There's a beach at Pattaya ??? WTF.....Where?? Never seen it myself......can someone give me directions and I'll try and check it out next visit?? ...LOL...

Guess it might help if I try and surface before..."darktime"... Then again.....Why????

Chock dee Dumsoda :beer::stirthepo :stirthepo :beer:

Archived