Aussie Miss Thailand Says No to Long Time

Torneyboy

>>If she's prettier Sayjann, what a dumb question, shje's half Dutch, ofcourse she's prettier.<<

runner up is not a winner!!!

she did win a beauty contest, what does that say?

then she blew coz it sucked, really would you blame her...

she's moving on to better things mate, that in my mind makes her the winner. not poxy f/all, car and b/s.

That girl has potential some countrys will never reward her for.

good on her...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got plenty of students who look better than these three.

Then again, some universities outright ban their students from competiting in these contests. I know that Chulalongkorn actually considers it grounds for automatic dismissal!

p.s. Notice that the winner is the whitest and most Farang looking.

gummigut, I kid you not. I never noticed her on entering, as there was the usual crowd there, but one of the bar staff told me she and her parents were there. I had seen her being interviewed on TV a few days prior to this, so knew what she looked like. And certainly the GTG I was with knew who she was as soon as she saw her. We only spoke for maybe 30 secs, as her parents and her were trying to watch the Aussie rules semi-final. Didn't really notice whether she drinking a Fosters, but yes it was the Bus Stop Bar on Suk Soi 4, and yes, it was non ac. But that is the most well known bar in Bangkok that shows Aust football codes, and not boring bloody soccer all the time, so it was only logical that as supporters they would be there.

Archived