Would you marry a girl with a Big Pussy ?

BuffHello

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Use those bulldog clips. I find those very handy to have.

Always bring a few with you. They come in all sizes (just like the women).

You can put them in place and then clip off the handles and bang away.

Just make sure you don't have any rings or other metal objects down there yourself. Otherwise you'll hear a hell of a clatter.

Handy too for a quick 'evacuation' if the rubber bursts and you leave a load behind you.

BuffHello said:

How do members feel about say marrying or living with a girl with a big loose pussy ? ...<snip>..

Size is all relative....

To some guys a gal may seem to have a large pussy, but surely they are endowed with a smaller dick and conversely a gal with a smaller pussy might object to being with a guy that is over endowed.

I'd live with the 'loose' gal...if her mouth was tight....

teddy said: He fucking deserved it the motherfucking rat talking to the feds the way he did :cussing:

C'mon Teddy, a bit of compasion please, the motherless fuck was facing life in the can for selling H. What would you have done if they'd caught you selling those hooky hub caps all those years ago in leafy Liverpool. The same I'm sure.

The_Munchmaster said:
teddy said: He fucking deserved it the motherfucking rat talking to the feds the way he did :cussing:

C'mon Teddy, a bit of compasion please, the motherless fuck was facing life in the can for selling H. What would you have done if they'd caught you selling those hooky hub caps all those years ago in leafy Liverpool. The same I'm sure.

No, they wouldn't have taken me alive ::

Archived