Welcome jimmie blonde Jnr!

Nervous_Dog

I love the little fella!

All he has done is complain continuosly since arriving.

Child birth was amazingly painless, I didn?t feel a thing, of course in 4 days I will when I pay the bill!

We had some complications, so he still hasn?t been with his mum, but nothing serious and over now.

His heart rate was 20% higher than it should be and his lungs breathing hard.

A mate suggested that was because of the nurses who kept coming over him, but they seemed to think otherwise.

He was on Oxygen for the first few hours, but that stopped pretty soon, and is now washed, dried and polished.

I have some very gory pics, blood and all, as he emerges from DarLek's stomach ALA Alien, funny thing, DarLek showed this to her family girls friends, who all went OOOOH

I thought they meant the blood, till one said to me, "He has really BIG eggs" (balls)

Seemed to empress them no end!

DOG

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to all.

Welcome to our newest Board member..."Little Jimmie".. :elephant::chili::yay:

Now, me thinks it's almost time for a new Poll....something along the lines of.....

At what age is it suitable for Dad's to introduce their sons to sanuk

A) 3 days

B) 3 weeks

C) Up to you

D) REPLY

Seeing the little fellas O.K. now, why not see if you can get those Nurses to start coming over you instead......Just to see what it does to your Heart rate of course....purely scientific stuff.... :up: :up:

Wish I was in town to buy you a "head wetting" beer. Later.

Chock dee Dumsoda :beer: :beer:

HA HA HA HA

Thanks guys, he's very cute, quite happy now and enjoying the attention.

Seems to be a favourite of the nurses - could be good for dad if they keep visiting.

Cut or uncut

uncut.

The final decision was Dar's, as I was always 50/50.

She called my brother in law who she respects a lot and who is a doctor.

He told her that there is no medical advantage of cutting, not detremental medically to any great degree.

As far as pain goes, coming out of mum is going to be just as painful etc etc etc.

However the compelling argument was that most kids are not cut.

Hence, in school and with his friends he will be in the vast minority here (less than 5% where we are)

So he would be seen to be a bit different.

That was the argueement that she finally convinced her, along with no medical advantage.

Thanks again!

DOG

Oddly you have no idea how much that reassures me!

The nurses told DarLek 9 kiddies where on Oxygen same time as Jimmie, however coming from you I oddly and gratefully feel a bitmore relieved!

The nice thing about Thai hospitals is that their attitude to visitors hours and family is so different to that in Australia.

I slept with her first night, last night sister and niece, not sure who is their tonight.

Everyday and all day is a room full of happy people, mostly women, adviding and sharing stories, as well as bringing in other little ones.

great atmosphere, which the Darlek and love

ODG

Archived