Women and bathrooms?

Lusty

Well,to me a bathroom is just somewhere to shower and take a dump.

She spends hours there soaking in the bath and has put little dolphin ornaments on window sill,sealife pictures on the walls and sea shell thingies everywhere::!

To her it is a parlour of beautification and if I leave one slight skid mark on a spec of toothpaste in the sink,there is hell to pay :(

Am I alone?Thanx

Maybe you should take her to participate in a dive course next time in the LOS, looking at all the stuff sher's put into the bathroom.

As it happens to be, I know somebody in Samui who can do just that for her and it'll give you a few days free hands to roam about in Chaweng and Lamai during the daytime.

Lusty,

Time to act like a man here, and take back what is yours! Aman's toilet is...well, his toilet, his castle, his thrown! A place to relax at the end of the day, clear your mind and bowles! Be a man, I can't do it for you, and tell her "...look! I let you live in this house, cook my food, wash my clothes and shag me! now if you want to lose your good thing, keep it up! Now I'm giving you 5 minutes, just 5 fucking minutes to clear that femi crap out of my shitter, or you will lose this good dick I've been giving you, and I'll replace you with a younger better looking model who knows whats what where, and who the boss is! Now get to it!" That's what a real man would do...er ah, please don't tell her I said this o.k....?

Sounds to me like she feels comfortable with you and is settling in for the long haul.........

I happened to have someone stay over Sat/Sun recently and on Monday I went off to work, left her the key to shut the door behind her when she was ready to go and off I went. I had a call later saying that she would wait until I got home. I got back and she wasn't there - when I looked in the bathroom there were 3 or 4 tubes of various face creams and some fresh clothes and then I saw a note saying back soon....gone to get food!

That was just a casual thing - hahah.

Chokdee!

Heh guys. Isn't it all this 'girly'stuff that makes TGs so much more cute and feminine than their farang sisters. And Hey TB. We are now up to 6 of the fluffy buggers on our bed! At least she cuddles them when I am not around rather than one of you bastards! ...... I think :-( Better dash home.............

Sid

I gotta follow OHs advice here.

Be a man! Crush a seashell! Trash one of the little dolphins!!

The Japanese version of that is these horribly uncomofortable and unsanitary toilet seat covers that seem to be from some knitted fabric.

With a cute little matching cover for the toilet paper.

It was hard enough to deal with this- a lot of men would have snapped long before I did- but the matching slippers drove me over the edge.

If you rip some of this shit up- deface it and leave it in a pile on the floor. near but not in the garbage can- she will get the message after a while.

To make a real statement you can be sure that some shampoo, toothpaste or something like that is on it in enough quantity that she will give up trying to clean it up and toss it.

Repeat as necessary.

Lusty said:Well,to me a bathroom is just somewhere to shower and take a dump. She spends hours there soaking in the bath and has put little dolphin ornaments on window sill,sealife pictures on the walls and sea shell thingies everywhere

I've got pot-pourrie in my bidet, which gives my bathroom a nice fresh smell.

Archived