Best bar name in Thailand

Ranger

Not the best but I always thought Cocktails and Dreams in Patong was an appropriate name. Only I think they should have spelled it Cock, Tails and Dreams since its a Katoey Bar.

Lewinski's in PTY rates a mention with the image of the black haired girl and cigar on their sign.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, chrerry bar is worth a look-see. Had a couple of take outs in the past. Overall, I enjoy the Sois2-3 bar beers with their live cover bands trying to out do the cacophanous DJ remixes. Being a bit asymmetric in my alcohol haze, watching the punters and locals trying to cross 2nd Rd. from the Big C while dodging all sorts of vehicles is an amusing diversion. You CAN have FUN in Pattaya Nua. I reckon so.

Andy (of Electric Blue) and Andy (of Misty's) are opening a new Table Dance Bar in Walking Street next month to be called Beaver's! The logo will be a cartoon beaver with a razor shaving itself...

Regarding other bar names, my favourite from the past was a BJ establishment in soi 6 called "Gobble 'n' Go." (It does exactly what it says on the tin). And a friend of mine was talking about opening a katoey bar called "Chicks with Dicks."

There is also a bar on soi Bukhaow called "Far Kin." And I've thought of opening a bar a long way from a Klong and calling it "Far Canal."

However the best suggestion for a bar name has to be this. You open a bar with a Scottish theme - highlands, bagpipes etc. The logo would be a tiny bird, and the name of the bar - "Wee Swallow"

Muncher: Titty Twister ws the name of the vampire bar in the movir "From Dusk til Dawn." That's why you saw all those movie posters of it in the bar.

I like the side-by-side Pussy Galore and Pussy Alive on Patpong. Good individually, but being next to each other increases the name quality exponentially. I even remember one time long ago, out with a friend, and Pussy Galore was hoppin', but Pussy Alive was dead. The BGs outside Pussy Alive tried to entice us in, but a quick perusal in both doors and my friend said, "Thanks, but the pussy looks more galore in THERE than it does alive in HERE."

dubbs said:

I was quite happy with the bar called Pump Station in Pattaya. It gets a lot of laughs when I tell people about it. Also liked the one called My bar you come in Pattaya, the place is full of classic names...

dubbs,

Forgot to tell you the the Pump Station girl asked about you. It seems every girl in Thailand misses your dick :). Come back soon.

Ranger

Archived