Best bar name in Thailand

Ranger

haha, I know I should come back soon. But that's hillarious they're asking about me and surprized pumpstation girl was asking about me too considering I blasted a load all over her clothes... maybe she did like it. When you told me you talked to Polly, I guess she wasn't faking it if she told you I fuck her #1, a nice mix of pride with shame but I just hope she's telling this to the other girls in the bar. I remember after each time I screwed her she would hold up her hand with anywhere from 2 to 4 fingers and then say I cum this many times.

Dubbs

(Dubbs 2 coming soon)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
damen said:

Not the best but I always thought Cocktails and Dreams in Patong was an appropriate name. Only I think they should have spelled it Cock, Tails and Dreams since its a Katoey Bar.

Lewinski's in PTY rates a mention with the image of the black haired girl and cigar on their sign.

Lewinski's came to mind for me too.

As for Cocktails and Dreams, I think it was originally named "Katoys-R-Us" - probably had to change due to a threatened lawsuit from Toys-R-Us.

A bit of a cell phone conversation I overheard on the skytrain:

"I'm afraid I couldn't hear you very well, did you say we are meeting in Super Pussy or Pussy Galore tonight?"

only in Thailand... ::

as an aside:

Bottoms Up came from the James Bond movie, and if you are ever in Hong Kong, (if the place is still there) it is a waste of time and money. They even had written, on their sign outside 'As seen in The Man with the Golden Gun' Bottoms Up in nana had to go back to their original name, Pretty Lady because that is what it says on the license or official papers.

"damen said:

Not the best but I always thought Cocktails and Dreams in Patong was an appropriate name. Only I think they should have spelled it Cock, Tails and Dreams since its a Katoey Bar."

different bar than "drinks and dreams" on soi seadragon?

( or is the gay one near soi paradise?)

Feel free to use these names I came up with when you get in the bar business:

BangCock Inn

Filler Up BJ Bar

Clit-R-Us

Fuct Hard Bar

Jack Mehoff's

Swollen Member's Club

All Deleveries in Rear (Bar specalizing in anal)

DingDong Ditch

Scratch N Sniff

Lickety Clits

The Bald Beaver

Slip-N-Slide Soapie

Slide Inn

Nice Guys Finish Fast

Poker Hole

Cocks and Chicks

Fine Bar

:)

Archived