Thailand over the years

soi_hound

Someone told me many years ago (early 80's) that there was an MP in or near the Pong area that was in itself a 'sex show' of sorts.

The place had 3 or 4 rooms with see through mirrors and on the other side was a Thai locals pub/club whom were enjoying 'free entertainment'.. naturally provided by unsuspecting clients (usually Farang) who would go in for their sex/massage.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That sounds like an old dirty joke I knew as a kid.

The live sex shows in the Pong: They often would survey the audience for a male partner. In one bar, the waitresses would hang a sign around their necks that asked in English for volunteers. I remember one memorable episode when the girl in the show was a tiny, tiny lass, and the volunteer from the audience was a grossly overweight drunken slobberig farang. And no, that was not me :nono:

there used to be 'taxi dancing" places where you would pay maybe 10 bahts for a dance .there was one in Krabi town in the 80s.

dont know where they were in BKK>

no refusals ! dont know about extra activities .must have happened as they were poorer back then. you could get a shag for a bar of soap if you go far enough back.

Ah yes, the OLD Thermae, where the view of the toilets as you came in from the back pretty much sett he theme for what you would find inside. I miss the old thermae. The new one held promise for a while, but I've given it short shrift these past few years.

Archived