Is a foot massage gay?

Zaad

Guys,

Went out earlier today and to make a short story very short.. I saw a guy receiving a foot massage from another guy.

Well, I find it disgusting and a little gay as well. Perhaps not fully gay as in enjoying bed activities with same gender but he definitely scores higher on the Gay-o-meter than moi.

So.. is a man who receives a foot massage from another man.. gay? a little gay?

What type of clothing was involved? did it appear that either side was a bit more "soft" than the other? It is possible that the man, either of them, yelled the protective phrase "this is not gay" or maybe they were both wearing women's under wear...? difficult to make a ruling here, but it is definitely "Gay Suspect!"

Perhaps another poll would be if you're going for a foot massage and a guy steps up to do the job would you hit the road?

I would.. perhaps a little rude etc but I'm not willing to be massaged by a man, period, even if it may seem impolite to walk away.

With all respect Mr. Masseur, no thanks. :)

I did that atthe old Mermaid massage onSoi 11. Basically, I had been going there for awhile, and one day as I walked in, I saw a bunch of girls scatter, and was told the only massuse available, was a guy. Naturally, I said no, and left. Went back later, same thing, and same thing the next day. In fact, theytold me it was now all guys (it WAS NOT!) No wonder they went out of business!

What were you thinking about when he was massaging you?

If you were thinking about a show you'd like to see at the theatre or how good sandra bullocks hair looked in 'Hope Floats' which just happens to be your all time favourite film then I suspect you are inherently gay.

:chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili:

Archived