Working Out

The_Munchmaster

Can anyone recommend any gyms / health clubs convenient for Suk Soi 22 where you can pay by the day to use the facilities?

I like to keep myself in reasonable shape and when I'm on a long trip to Bkk, eating and drinking too much, I tend to put on a bit of weight. So it would be usefull to be able to burn off a few calories every now and then.

The_Munchmaster said:

Can anyone recommend any gyms / health clubs convenient for Suk Soi 22 where you can pay by the day to use the facilities?

I like to keep myself in reasonable shape and when I'm on a long trip to Bkk, eating and drinking too much, I tend to put on a bit of weight. So it would be usefull to be able to burn off a few calories every now and then.

:elephant::rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :elephant:

Long Gun said:

Silom Sauna, on Soi 22, has a very small gym

LG, I'd forgotten about that, but the gym area is a bit naff. Anyway my trips to SS usually coincide with a heavy session the previous night so I'm not usually up to much exertion (apart from a bit of horizontal jogging in one of the massage rooms).

teddy said:
The_Munchmaster said:

:elephant::rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :elephant:

Eh, what exactly are you implying Teddy??

Archived