A newbie guide request

pacus said:

<<snip>>

The guide would cover the following:

<<snip>>

Do not be so structured. This is Thailand AND it is your holiday. Relax! This is the first rule.

The second rule is that NOTHING ever goes to plan. This can be good if you relax and let it happen or it can be bad if you are uptight. Up to you, as they say.

The third rule is to show up at a Friday night gathering at Gulliver's. If the members in attendance (usually expats with a few tourists thrown in) hit it off with you, then you *may* be invited to attend the evening's festivities. This is a good program because nightlife in BKK is very dynamic: good bars last week can suck this week...but then again, most bar fun is due to the company one keeps, not the bar itself.

So, in short, all the planning you need to do is to get you tickets to LoS, book a hotel (suggestions: Nana Hotel if you do not mind a noisy, past-its use-by-date, 2*, but safe place in the thick of the action or the JW Marriott if you want a nice 4-5* place a very short walk from the action) and see you at Gulliver's (be sure to post when you are coming).

Regards,

SD

Yes don't worry too much things will just happen and thats the best way to experience thailand.

my first trip was amazing. the first night freaked me out but you will quickly find your feet.

although its best to go with the flow i would recommend a few things that you really should do:

1. go to baccara near closing time. the girls get quite playful as they want to get barfined before closing. i had 3 all groping me and doing the tongue orgy thing. take one or two girls upstairs and have a bit of a fondle while drinking a couple of scotches and just relax in those nice chairs.

2. go to cactus/shebas/suzy wongs for the shows

3. go to sin bar soi 4 to get away from the chaos. its my favourit place.

4. go to Q bar, check out the hoeys and let me know what they're like!!!!!!

5. go to bamboo beer bar, the best place for freebies in thailand

6. go to absolute 7 pool bar, best pool bar around

7. go to gullivers

8. go to lolitas and get two girls to suck on your knob. everytime you feel like blowing pull your cock out of their mouths and then start over again!!!! (very cruel you should tip the girls for this)

9. dont fuck any of my girls!!!!!!

10. go to afterskool and find out what the naughty boys corner is

11. Have at least one 3 some!!

12. sit at a street restaurant after everything closes and eat seafood and do some people watching

12. go to wat po/grand palace etc and when someone tells you they are closed tell them to fuck off or you'll kick them in the nutsack!!

13. go to phuket and ride a scooter at 120kmh with no helmet and just wearing your shorts and drunk as a skunk

14. go to the afterbeach bar in phuket and watch the sun go down while drinking chang, eating seafood and listening to bob marley (they dont play anything else). dont expect good service the staff are all permanently stoned but they are great people

15. When you see that girl who is the most beautiful girl you have ever seen (that'll actually be my girl so wait until the second most beautiful girl comes along) do not walk by and let the opportunity slip, she will talk to you and if you treat her nicely she will treat you like a king!!!

BTW I will quit my job at the end of the month so ill probably see you there!!!

The LOS is like nowhere else in the world you will love it!!!!!

:beer:

you forgot a few things

Take a taxi to Pattaya, sit in the front seat and enjoy the ride., Be sure to take a driver on Yaba, that will make it a experience you will never forget :)

When in Pattaya, Visit Sabai Massage, get a good soapy, if you are daring, ask for a Sandwich Soapy, another Unforgettable experience

In Pattaya, visit at leat one ladyboy show (honest)

play some golf either in Phuket or Pattaya.

Have another 3some (with 2 girls this time ...)

Pickup a freelancer from Lucifers Disco

Have another 3some with 2 girls..

Drink some Red Bull Concentrate mixed with Sprite and Whiskey

Drink Chang Beer

Have another 3some with 2 girls..

Walk on Beach Road Beach Side during the Night. (in a group)

Visit at least three of the best Gogo's in PTY

Visit a Bear bar area 2nd Road

Visit a Bear bar area Soi 6

and so on

I forgot to add, don't fuck a ladyboy whether by accident or on purpose. my mate pashed one once before he got told the she was a he.

they really shouldn't let one ladyboy work in a bar full of stunners it really lets your guard down. :cussing:

My advice for a first trip is always to avoid freelancers....confine your, hopefully erect, penis inserting activities to women from bars where you pay a bar fine.

Your odds of having somehting stolen is much lower with a bar girl than with a freelancer.

Why take a chance?

Archived