Zenith Sukumvith

Hey folks,

I am booked into zenith sukumvith for a week in mid november. Can anyone tell me if its guest friendly. I have never been to BKK, but from what i understand it is quite close to nightspots..is this true?

Thanks in advance for the help

A horrible hotel I thought with such poor service it was funny. Not all that convienient to get by road as it's one way but near nightspots some bars on soi 3 just down the road towards nana area. You can walk in a few minutes to soi 4 etc. Girl friendly if you have booked a double. I thought it was overpriced and they tried to charge me for things which had never been in the room, kettle and dressing gown. Far better places, used to be called the Hampton Inn and some things still have that name on, two star hotel IMO.

Thanks paul101, appreciate it mate........lastminute.com suggested it as a 3star centrally located hotel...........

I guess i should try to book something else. Have you ever stayed in NANA hotel, everyone in the forum suggests its great for newbee. I have just heard about it when i googled and then joined the forum

But it also seems really basic from the pictures.... Can anyone tell me what the facilities in nana hotel like.......ie room service, tv, safe etc......

all these probably has already been answered in the forum already.........sorry for asking again folks.......but would appreciate your help

Look, I have stated many times on this board - the Nana Hotel is the best value in the best location for any new comer.

The rooms look the same to me as they did 20 years ago. No difference. Some have said the Nana is a little tired looking. I don't see it. Good, nice hotel. Friendly staff. In the perfect location.

24 hour restaurant. New pool. Free buffet breakfast. The outside bar is the best location to watch humanity walk by (yes, I have said this before).

If you have more funds then stay at the Landmark around corner or the Marriott next door to the Nana.

The Dynasty Hotel across street is also a good modest hotel.

Nothing else captures the essence of Bangkok as does the Nana Hotel.

I don't care what the nabobs of negativism otherwise state below.

I second the nana hotel. Many of the rooms have been renovated, a nice pool, staff at the front desk are friendly and its the best punter hotel in BKK. If they are booked, then try the Dynasty hotel across the street from Nana at 1090 baht a night which is a good deal.

Go for the nana everyone should stay there once, I stayed twice but never again. The restaurant was still very good the last time I went there and so close to the nightlife that I know somebody who claims never to have left it in the 10 days he was there! Some people check in and stay for years until they die as a recent death confirmed.

Archived