Crap rules..

Zaad

Hi,

Went to buy alcohol today and forgot about the damn no-alcohol-from-14:00-to-17:00 rule. So there I was at the cashier with my shopping (including beer)... at 16:30 :banghead:

Ok fuck it, no beer then, but she told me I could buy alcohol ANYTIME if I'd buy more than 10 litres !!?? No joke!

I had 12 640cl bottles (bit over 7.5l)

There were few others waiting in line and I was in no mood to walk around to get myself more alcohol in order to reach 10l.

What a bullshit! Rule 1 - no alcohol, rule 2- fuck rule 1 if amount's over 10l.

Hey KS can I flame a guy here? no? how about 10? :)

I think you get my point.

nonsense!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have heard of that rule ::

That sounds like the stupidest thing I can think of.

"No sorry you can't buy just a couple of beers you have to buy 10L and get pissed drunk" ::

Sounds very backwords to me.

I was also told once I couldn't buy beer I would have to wait 1/2 hr. I left and walked 100 paces to the next market and walked out with my beer ::

No I am not a slow walker it didn't take me 1/2 hr to walk 100 paces ::

bimmher

Hi!

I'm not sure but I think the store is required to have a wholesale licens together with the 10L rule. Allegedly these rules were made to protect school children. Therfor the sale of alcohol is allowed 11 - 14 when one might assume that the schools have some kind of lunch break. After 17 when most schools have finnished for the day the booze is available again. Fucking brilliant!

regards

ALHOLK

Zaad,

Happened to me as well. I was fuming! Especailly when other people walked away with various boxes of liquer.

One very nice lady said not to be angry, it was a gvnmt rule and she was more than happy to include my six pack with her 2 boxes of liquer if I paid her back.

Learned that day about that rule the hard way.

Doesn't make sense at all that rule.

Archived