Pattaya

adanac

Hi I will be in Thailand in January and in my previous trips I have only ventured to Pattaya once for 2 days. While there I spent my entire time on walking street and had a pretty good time at Tony's Disco 3 years ago. This trip im taking a freind that has never been to Asia and I thought we would spend 7 to 10 days in Pattaya. My question is if there are other areas other than walking street to have fun ? Where are the massage parlours, beer bars, and is the Marriott in a good location.

Thanks

Adanac

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi!

Beer bar areas on soi 2/7/8. Alas soi 9 is closed now, Also heaps of smaller beer bar areas everywher (try soi Buakhao). There are lots of gogos on Pattayaland 1 & 2 just look out for the "mens bars" if that isn't your gig. Also lots of action on soi Postoffice and soi Yamato just not the same class as Walking street but also cheaper. After 20+ plus years in Pattaya I don't go to Walking street much but it can still be fun from time to time.

There are places to have fun all over Pattaya. Walking street caters mainly to newbies and charter tourists.

regards

ALHOLK

ALHOLK said:

Walking street caters mainly to newbies and charter tourists.

The best gogo bars in Pattaya are in Walking Street and there are some really nice beer bars too. Also Lucifers disco which is one of the best places to pick up freelancers in Pattaya. Walking Street is the heart of the Pattaya nightlife for many, especially the younger crowd.

There is a fair amount of beer bar action on the other end of the beach, starting at soi 2. Some of the larger MP's are clustered around the 2nd Rd. end. You might have to change Baht Buses at Central Pattaya Rd.(Topps) as many turn left to go back to Beech rd.

Whatever you do, do not go down Soi 6; not for the faint-of-heart.

Hi!

I basically agree with you although many of the gogos on Pattayaland equal most of the gogos on Walking street. Best gogos however do not equal the best ladies. My point was that Pattaya is much bigger than Walking street and it might be a good idea to look at the whole package. I also agree that age is a factor. I'n not as young as I was when I went there first 20+ years ago. :)

regards

ALHOLK

ALHOLK said:

Also heaps of smaller beer bar areas everywher (try soi Buakhao).

There are places to have fun all over Pattaya. Walking street caters mainly to newbies and charter tourists.

regards ALHOLK

Agree with this post. Walking Street is worth a look for some of the Go-Go's, but you also get "price & attitude" to match.

Try Buffalo Bar out on Third Road. IMHO the best of the Beer Bars in town. Moto cy taxi will get you there for 30 or 40 Baht (used to be 20, in the good old days)

And be brave, no visit to Pattaya is complete without a visit to Soi 6.....LOL.... contrary to the earlier poster's advice...DO IT....you only live once (If you're a falang, that is !!)

Maybe start with a mid afternoon visit to get your bearings and see how you go....could possibly be the best 700 Baht you invest during your entire trip...... just beware of "little girls" with deep voices and you'll be fine...

Go and enjoy....and don't forget to report back.

Cheers Dumsoda :beer:

just beware of "little girls" with deep voices and you'll be fine...

----------------

hey, a good BJ is a good BJ! :)

I would not really say that this street/soi is for this type and this one is for that type (save soi6 of course), they all have their different atmospheres or set-up. It is true that guys like to stick in one soi. bar they like, but that's as much as we know about them. newbie, old hand, hard to say.

Walking St is probably as much as seeing as doing, certainly the most diversity of people walking by. It also has the strictly faranged discos in town (plus Tony's).

Marine 1 is far from what it used to be, but on a packed night (after 1am), still fun, and the music is still pretty good (techno beat). Maybe the action is in Lucifer now, for that matter. Never went in, last time though.

just beware of "little girls" with deep voices and you'll be fine...

----------------

hey, a good BJ is a good BJ! :)

With certain specific "Riders" IMHO.....YMMV

If you believe in the school of thought that says..."There's no such thing as a Bad BJ"... or if you subscribe to OH's philosophy that it's not GAY, if you wear some form of women's clothing....then all I can say is...If it feels good for YOU....Go for it..... Totally UP TO YOU.....

But, call me old fashioned, call me straight with a Capital S, call me what ever you like........but NEVER call me to be party to a BJ provider that is anything less than 100% female (No, just to be sure....to be sure, make that 110%) Even then I'm rather selective as to which "service providers" I am prepared to contract for the job at hand (so to speak!!)

Sorry, but to my conservative way of thinking, if I wanted to partake of BJ's provided by men, I would have chosen "Religion" as my career. Likewise, if "Freaks" were my preference, I would have joined a Circus.

In my neck of the woods, Mountain Men, like Mountin' Women....pretty simple stuff really.

But, having said that, just because it's not my "Cup of Tea" I have no ill feelings towards those who walk a different path to me. In a way, anything that reduces the "Queue" can't be all bad.

I re state my comments to the OP....just beware of "little Girls" with deep voices....especially in the Soi 6 area... probably not a bad idea to check out the size of hands and feet as well as checking for signs of an Adam's apple or 5 o'clock shadow.

If, of course, after he becomes familiar with the place and decides exactly what "floats his boat"....then it's his call cpmpletely.....none of my business..

So, bottom line, whatever turns you on......For me, I'll stick to Girls......YMMV

Cheers Dumsoda :beer::yeahthat::beer:

Archived