Pattaya

adanac

pattaya127 said:

:topic:

Hardly, just challanging and commenting on what was, to my way of thinking, an inaccurate statement.

You can repeat your comment as many times as you like, but I still totally stand by my earlier response.

If you are tying to bait and expect some sort of "anti this" or "anti that" homophobic response....then best you set your sights elsewhere, as that will not happen in another thousand posts.

We all have our own likes, dislikes and preferences and that's the way it should be. I made a point previously, that I have no issues with those that chose a different path to me.

If you genuinely stand by the statement that you just "threw back" at me (and you have now made twice), then so be it. That's totally your choice and I wish you well in your persuits.

To me, without the "Riders" or qualifications I made, the statement is totally unacceptable to my personal way of life.

Again YMMV

Happy Hunting.....Dumsoda

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends upon where you stay and how much travelling you are prepared to do.

The Marriott is great if you can afford it. There is better value but not the same creature comforts.

Walking Street is for go-gos, bars, eating, late night drinking and discos. Pattayaland, in my opinion, is crap. Too self important. YMMV.

I'd pick an area and go for it, rather than trying to do everything and everywhere each night.

adanac said:

What would be a resonably priced 4* hotel that is in a good location. I would like to spend $75 to $100 per night but don't mind saving money if the place is clean. Also must be guest frendly. Thanks

Well, as you like to spend on bedding try the Marriott adjacent to the Royal Gardens Shopping Center. But if you'd rather spend on bed partners and still have a nice clean place, then try the Areca Lodge on Soi Diana.

www.arecalodge.com

I prefer Walking Street to Pattayaland also.... Boystown encroaching ... to avoid hassles I'll soon have to hold hands with my mate when I walk to my favourite watering hole, Palmers. :grinyes:

Some great pussy on show at Diamond, Carousel, Electric Blue, Coyotees, Heavens Above and Peppermint.

But as Alholk said, some wonderful uncut gems for the GFE to be discovered in the beer bars and roads less travelled by.

Good luck, mate.

:beer:

DumS, you felt like you needed to specify your likes and dilikes, as if i had specified mine. Thanks for sharing that but:

Mostly, you missed the smyley at the end of a sentence said with absolutely no special take on what gender (1, 2, or 3rd) I could be interested having it done. Your choice to read it as such, not my saying so.

the fact is, a BJ is a BJ. Not sure why saying this means I gave my likes about who gives it. You and what's his name are way out on a limb on this.

I don't do BJ bars, but I know the damned city welll enough that quite a few places, at least up until not so long ago, had a specialty in servicing guys without the slightest hint of who's doing it, done as it was under the bar, or in plain darkness. if the BJ is given by a katoey, there is absolutely (save he wears a mustache maybe :)) no way the BJ-ing identifies the blower. Not about you, not about me, all understood, but do you agree?

Archived