Pattaya

adanac

pattaya127 said:

DumS, you felt like you needed to specify your likes and dilikes, as if i had specified mine.

Sorry, wrong. I felt no need to specify anything, nor did I suggest you had done so.

Simply gave my views on the subject under discussion and clearly stated my own personal position

Thanks for sharing that but: Mostly, you missed the smyley at the end of a sentence said with absolutely no special take on what gender (1, 2, or 3rd) I could be interested having it done. Your choice to read it as such, not my saying so.

Please enlighten me as to....How I read it?? I don't recall making any suggestion. I stated what works for me and also stated that I have no issues with anyone that...walks a different path.. Quite frankly, I don't give a Flying Fuck what interests you or doesn't !!

the fact is, a BJ is a BJ. Not sure why saying this means I gave my likes about who gives it. You and what's his name are way out on a limb on this.

May I quote you......

......Your choice to read it as such, not my saying so.......

I don't do BJ bars, but I know the damned city welll enough that quite a few places, at least up until not so long ago, had a specialty in servicing guys without the slightest hint of who's doing it, done as it was under the bar, or in plain darkness. if the BJ is given by a katoey, there is absolutely (save he wears a mustache maybe :)) no way the BJ-ing identifies the blower. Not about you, not about me, all understood, but do you agree?

Doing or not doing BJ Bars has nothing to do with the discussion from where I sit...not into skanky dives or bottom feeders. Absolutely no interest on my part.

Nothing more to add, other than I don't understand what what you are asking me to agree with, but if it's under table mustaches or BJ's in "dark rooms" absolutely and caregorically FORGET IT

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chill out, DS. You came on me about something that was purely a joke, I did not scream at you or take any offense from you implying I dig katoeys. So, just cool it, and when you see a sentence followed by :) or :D, don't make a whole dissertation about it. Moreover, i have not said anything about you, against you, no insults, no innuendos, as well as at you as you do here. You made a mountain of absolutely nothing at all.

since i am the cause of it all ( (gimme just one little smyley quip, just one.... :(), our resident kaoey/gay expert will take the day off on this, just when we needed him :).

But very happy a few of us are not losing their sense of humour, or taking anything too seriously, on this board and clearly log in to relax, banter and joke. Sadly, they serve no beer on NP.com!

hey, that's a new board suggestion, KS! :)

Just got back two weeks ago and had good times in Lucifers disco.

Also for Hotel stayed in the new Mercure Hotel which was pretty goos with a nice pool. Hotel had tut-tut down to walking street area.

First time in Pattaya and enjoyed it , Some poster are right that there are some odd go-go's in town there

pattaya127 said:

Chill out, DS. You came on me about something that was purely a joke, I did not scream at you or take any offense from you implying I dig katoeys. So, just cool it, and when you see a sentence followed by :) or :D, don't make a whole dissertation about it. Moreover, i have not said anything about you, against you, no insults, no innuendos, as well as at you as you do here. You made a mountain of absolutely nothing at all.

I was implying nothing, simply stating my personal views (if that's the way you interpreted my post, then that's your issue)

I make no apologies for standing up for what I believe in and will continue to do so. Reading my posts, you will note that I also acknowledge that others may have different views and / or tastes to mine and I accept that, just don't expect me to change mine. No insults, no attack and no innuendo, just my views and observations. I love "a battle" and will fight to the end. If you want to battle, great...let's play (because at the end of the day that's all it is)....but don't wave the white flag after a couple of exchanges....that's kids stuff......

So, if my posts irritate you, simple...ignore them or better still, use the "ignore feature" and block me completely.

As for the "Smiley" protacol....please let me know when you take over control of the board and get to make the rules...

Until then as far as I'm aware KS calls the shots.

Once I respond to the posts below, as far as I'm concerned, that's it.....end of discussion

Prosal said:

Looks like Dumdosa is REALLY obsessed with mustaches BJs these days.

Freud explica, no ?

:grinyes:

Prosal,

Short answer.....NO

Please let me know if there is any part of NO that you don't understand...LOL...

P.S. This would then also include (and exclude)...French, Italian, Greek and other assorted falang Women

Cheers Dumsoda

Archived