Whats your definition of a "Newbie"?

STDAY3

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Praise from somebody with over 6000 posts!!

My point exactly, STDay3, see.. chuckwoww believes I'm his superior on this board considering the # of posts. And..in fact .. in some way it's true :) but realistically speaking there are lots of things I (and others alike) can learn from 'newbies' on this board.

Newbie is merely a title and posts are for the stats, chew them and spit them out. Nothing more nothing less.

Welcome to the club btw.

Thank you Mr.Woww,

Firstly for being so kind and not just yelling at me and telling me to use that "pumpkin" search thingy ....

But, more importantly for the fact thay you have really contributed to my education.......I'm in shock....Do people really do those sorts of things??? I really can't believe how disgusting some people can be.

Now, if I've found out this much with only a few hundred posts under my belt, I wonder how sick, bent and depraved I'll be if & when I finally reach 10,000 plus......LOL.....

Can't wait really....555555

Cheers

:stirthepo:yikes::stirthepo:beer:

What about somebody with over 14,500 posts??

---------------------------------------

not sure, i'd say he is a newbie/bye on Nigel's site :). when others are wanking themselves a good night, he's still exercicing total loyalty to nanaP.com. I sure don't believe these muscled hands of yours are just from playing handball, ahahahha :cover:

Archived