What is a " GiG "

BadaBing

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

suadum-

This is a new meaning of an old word that I am most certainly going to use next month when I am back in BKK.

If I am able to insert my, hopefully erect, penis into a beautiful college student because of my clever use of the word gig I will owe you a beer.

himitsu said:

suadum-

This is a new meaning of an old word that I am most certainly going to use next month when I am back in BKK.

If I am able to insert my, hopefully erect, penis into a beautiful college student because of my clever use of the word gig I will owe you a beer.

LOL!!! It s going to take a bit more than using a bit of slang to get some ass from a regular chick!! [Removed a sentence. Sorry, don't want such suggestions on this board - kS]

himitsu said:

suadum-

you'll owe him a pimp fee :neener:

I am really rather embarrassed ......

I thought I was too young for senile dementia. I pride myself on the vast sums of money spent on commercial sex over the last two decades in Asia.

To miss a term like this.....well.....I don't know what to say.

In my defence I can claim that I was out of Asia for several years and perhaps this is one of the new terms that I have missed.

From November onwards my goal is to insert my, hopefully erect, penis into as many gigs as possible.

Or is the correct use have as many gigs as possible?

jjsushi-

College students are, in a lot of cases, looking for a sponsor.

Lotta Thai buisnessmen I know do that and what they like about it is that the relationship is for a set period of time. usually two years or something like that...until a certain course or certificate is done. Kind of a super LT..

A few blocks up soi 23, where it dead ends into a university, is a great place where a lot of these relationships exist.

I used to love going there with my son, when he was young, and playing around. Young education students all over the place and a lot of Soi Cowboy people getting off one of the boats at the Klong to take a motorcylce to Soi Cowboy.

Love it!

Archived