October pix contest-last days to enter

pattaya127

Sorry, KS and mods, but somehow after each contest, I hear from a few buddy members "what pix contest?","what voting?", so I dare use the GD to tell people we have a contest whose deadline for submitting is 31st.

The topic this month is "characters", see details in the contest section, bottom of forum index. Has to be thailand related, and emphasis on facial expression that tell a story or a personality. Feel free to interpretate as you feel, but this one is really about "a picture tells a 1000 words". cute and good-looking not an option, unless she has character!

send pix to sanuk@nanaplaza.com, size 150K max, and if you don't send, have fun voting on the selections.

So far, KS says he has received about 20. Which makes it a contest with prizes for the winners 1,2, 3 (i think 3rd gets something).

Thanks

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are the prizes contributed so far?

I will think of something, maybe other than booze. the problem is always to get them to the guy. How do you guys do that, if he ain't in town?

On second thoughts, maybe contribute a prize to the next 20+ pix contest, since there does not seem to be too many givers. By then, I will know when i'll be in LOS.

January contest has not been decided, BTW. How about Xmas/NY revelling, any country?

December already decided if you follow the thread.

However we have in the past suggested best entry of the year - which would be a aditional prizes.

People not in country I've oofffered to keep the prizes for them till they arrive.

Pther than booze is good too, up to you what you;d like to offer, we'll gladly accept your donation!

personally I'm down to my last 24 cans of Beer Laos, which I owe 12 to Stick, and 12 for this motnhs prize. After that I'll have ot buy more!

DOG

Emailed my entry to KS a few hours ago. Couldn't find the original one I was hoping to send, hence the delayed entry- still, it'll win hands down, everyone else may as well withdraw now :D.

Pity about the prizes.. I'll bring a few "Made in Oz" prizes next trip... anytime between next week and next year sometime, the boss is making it hard for anyone to take leave at the moment, best chance is tossing in the job, which I'm seriously considering.. but I digress.

Alternatively I'll pass something on to Suadam next time he flies downunder (if OK with him).

Dear ND, almost all my posts are edited, because i have a bad habit of reviewing them after posting them.

I ask you to be honest here, and not claim i am lying. For that post, I went back to the contest section to make sure that the last one decided, was for quoted as December's, since it would be run thru January,a nd it gets a bit confusing.

I 'd appreciate you not implying I am lying. Thanks, Buddy!

Archived