Baa Baa Boo Boo ??

I got used to the girls calling me ting-tong, baa baa boo boo and batman *something to do with been a joker* whilst there but some girls said baa baa boo boo was a bad person that is actually mad. Can any board members clarify this ???

mitch

ting-tong for los

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ha, ha! you must be quite a character. "ba ba baw baw" means you are crazy and silly. I believe it is a little bit strong so only use it on Thai's you have a good repoire with.

Escape Rabbit

Thanks for the translation. I try to get a good repoire with the girls as it puts them at ease and then you see the real smile coming out of them. I like the girls to have a good time as it pays dividends at the end of the night. As for being a character, well as the girls say 'ba ba baw baw'. I enjoy talking to the girls and find out all sorts off them just for talking and being a silly.

mitch

ba ba baw baw neung

Hi,

Mad Max asked:

"KS, what are the tones in the word pasaat?"

I don't have a clue. I learned Thai by listening and copying (the parrot method smile.gif" border="0 ) and don't know shit about the tones.

The Mayor said:

"Pasaat is crazy animal, pronounced Bah Sat.

Khun Sanuk is the first person I've ever come across that knows it, none of the girls I've spoken to do!! "

Not the way it was explained to me, nor the way I pronounce it. As far as I know it means 'mentally disturbed'

LuisBKK siad:

"KS what about Lot tit at the end of the list??(insane,pervert)"

Never heard of that one.

Sanuk!

prasart ประสาท actually means nerve but is often used for crazy.

first vowel "pra" midtone second vowel "sart" falling tone

rokejit โรกจิต disease of the mind

suebue ซือบือ (Im guessing at the spelling)

slang meaning simple minded

[ December 11, 2001: Message edited by: daeng bireley ]

[ December 11, 2001: Message edited by: daeng bireley ]

Archived